Loot Question about famed and legendarys

So lucky. But the Heart of Padres shouldn't be touched, it may be overpowered but I don't really give a crud.
yeah but everyone else does lol, its probably one of the biggest insults disney every gave to the looting community because they just handed out such a crazy powerful weapon as a redeem code and put most of the other legionaries to shame

Well out of the 5 legends I found The Lost Sword of El Patron was my favorite. Odd thing is it was the last legend I found and the only one I was wanting to find.

I personally loved using the Black Shark Blade (Famed) because it took me so long to find and sharks are phenomenal creatures, and I think actual weapon power was overrated because when you were level 50, you weren't gonna lose...

I would say that the Barracuda Blade was the weapon I used most and so it must have been my favorite. There were many others that I enjoyed for their special attacks, especially the Silver Freeze. I was very fond of the Kingfisher Sabre and Skullbone Repeater also. I had the Lost Sword of El Patron and the Dark Mutineer and found them almost identical, I kind of favored the Dark Mutineer as it was less common. The other weapons that people have mentioned, some I had and others not, I'm sure are great and fun to use. You really have to try them out to discover which you like best. Good luck on finding them all. Oh, I forgot to mention that the Admiral's Cutlass was often considered the rarest though there may have been weapons in the game that no one ever found, such as the Tomb King Doll and Adventurer Doll et al.

Last edited:
So I quit potco before the legendary and famed weapons came out so I never really knew much about them. What are the rarest weapons and what were your favorite famed or legendary weapons to use?
I have created a list of the 'best' inventory you could have (In my opinion of course) sorted out threw rarity and usefulness. If that helps or you have anymore questions about weapons, I'm pretty 'nerdy' when it comes to that side of the game... x)

I have created a list of the 'best' inventory you could have (In my opinion of course) sorted out threw rarity and usefulness. If that helps or you have anymore questions about weapons, I'm pretty 'nerdy' when it comes to that side of the game... x)
So I quit potco before the legendary and famed weapons came out so I never really knew much about them. What are the rarest weapons and what were your favorite famed or legendary weapons to use?
Id be willing to wager i most likely have the majority of that list currently out of the items that are currently obtainable in TLOPO that is

Back