Question about loot

ConnieTruescarlet

Dockworker
When killing as a crew does each pirate not get their own loot bag anymore? Seems like I remember it being people got their own but now it seems like it is first to get it instead? Just curious how loot works now. Thanks in advance!

Everyone gets their own loot, but being a beta it is often bugged. Try to grab the loot within five seconds of killing the enemy. Also, make sure you aggro them. You have to be close enough to do this, otherwise you will not get loot.

Thanks for asking this, I have been curious too. I don't want to hog all the loot if I am in a group setting and leveling. So you are saying that everyone should get their own loot bag, correct? Not whoever gets to it first, takes it?

Clicking "Take it All" or individually taking every item on the loot panel will make the loot disappear for everyone.

When looting in groups, I've found it to be most beneficial to everyone if you either:
  • Leave an item in the loot container
  • Have someone hold their loot panel open until everyone has had ample time to collect
This is a bug on the to-fix list. :p

It's one bag, but when everyone hits shift, they see different things in it. One issue in game right now, is that if someone hits take all, before everyone has hit shift, the bag disappears and no one else gets the loot. So, everyone be polite pirates and give others the chance to hit shift, before you take the loot. (the bag does not disappear if you leave any unwanted items in it)

Back