Question: Ship Upgrades

Mr. Chamberlain

Pirate Apprentice
So I'm finally closing in on level 15 sailing and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going for as far as my end-game ship. Now I've used a guild mate's ship before and it seemed like exactly what I was looking for. It was a War Frigate with like a dark green, maybe it was a bluish bottom half but the top half was like a crisp dark golden brown and it fired explosives every other broadside. The thing is, I'm not too sure exactly what specific upgrades lead to these hull types and I was wondering if anyone has a guide or a diagram or something I can bookmark for future reference. I googled a little bit but I couldn't really find anything specific.

My first ship is definitely going to be a War Frigate just because it was always the OG Standard before upgrades and the brig came around and I was always a fan of the design of Frigates. I'll get the brig at some point just not right now.

Thanks in advance!

Fired explosives every other broadside. The thing is, I'm not too sure exactly what specific upgrades lead to these hull types and I was wondering if anyone has a guide or a diagram or something I can bookmark for future reference. I googled a little bit but I couldn't really find anything specific.
This would be the Copperhead upgrade which has lots of armour and has a chance to fire explosives. This is done by doing the first column for armour till you hit level 3, then you may choose a different route or choose what you want, which was the Copperhead upgrade. From there you can upgrade Copperhead a few times.

This would be the Copperhead upgrade which has lots of armour and has a chance to fire explosives. This is done by doing the first column for armour till you hit level 3, then you may choose a different route or choose what you want, which was the Copperhead upgrade. From there you can upgrade Copperhead a few times.

So I got level 15 sailing and just bought a War Frigate, could I upgrade cargo and still get copperhead? If so what would the order of upgrades be?

I believe you cannot. It is required to go down the armor upgrade if you want copperhead.

I went down Cargo up to lvl 3 so far, and my three options are Skull & Crossbones (Fury), Firestorm ( lots of Firebrand shot) and Fourtune Hunter (less Firebrand but more cargo)

I believe you cannot. It is required to go down the armor upgrade if you want copperhead.

I went down Cargo up to lvl 3 so far, and my three options are Skull & Crossbones (Fury), Firestorm ( lots of Firebrand shot) and Fourtune Hunter (less Firebrand but more cargo)

fired explosivesevery other broadside. The thing is, I'm not too sure exactly what specific upgrades leadto these hull types and I was wondering if anyone has a guide or a diagram or something I can bookmark for future reference. I googled a little bit but I couldn't reallyfind anything specific.
You could go cargo, then skull and bones, then ship to Copperhead if you didn't want to just go the armor route.

Back