Question

J Bonecrusher

Buccaneer
I am fairly new to this game, and i have a question for anyone that might know. So here it is, why do Davy Darkrage and Treasurer have a coin with an 'f' next to their names??
EDIT (Oct 20, 2010 10:37 PM):

Ok, thank you SOOOOO much, I have been wondering why since I saw them for the first time.
EDIT (Oct 20, 2010 11:12 PM):
63% woot!

It took a second for me to log in... Bar went straight across. And the F Coin means that he is a Founder, he started playing during first year of game. I would have been a founder, but I started in February 2008.

It took a second for me to log in... Bar went straight across. And the F Coin means that he is a Founder, he started playing during first year of game. I would have been a founder, but I started in February 2008.

not the first year the first month originaly the first week plz read the post before

Lol fellow capt. somone is getting under yer skin

no it got under my skin when an eitc wanna be said oh yea well i could have been a founder it was through the first year and they also gave you a lifetime subscription me: no it was the first week and they never gave founders a lifetime subscription why would they do that when you had to pay to be a founder

no it got under my skin when an eitc wanna be said oh yea well i could have been a founder it was through the first year and they also gave you a lifetime subscription me: no it was the first week and they never gave founders a lifetime subscription why would they do that when you had to pay to be a founder
OMG. !!!!!!!! Did all that happen when the game started lol where was i then

Back