Quests  Quests???

John Elijah Marston

Honorable Pirate
I really want to do some quests please leave a comment saying good ones. I've already done Black Pearl and Raven's Cove so dont leave a comment suggesting those

hmmm... i like the ravens cove.. maybe even the black pearl quest! ^-^
ahhh theres classic ol Chris!

lol no i like doin the tailor shop quests

umm.. try those mini quest that every body gives to you like the gypsy who wants crab shells or the Infamy(Svs) quest

Yep, Barbossa clothing is my favorite. Adoria Delores, Padres tailor shop. I think we could only get it when we reach level 33 or something. I love the coat and the hat.

I know you are all guys, and won't get what I've got ... ;), but I just want to express that this is my favorite outfit by far (I save only my good outfits). Barbossa outfit.

Jade White small.jpg

Cool so thats what the Barbossa outfit looks like for girls

Yep, only the hat and coat. We can't buy them anywhere. We can buy the boots (matching Navy color) at Adoria's tailor shop at Padres. And of course we can mix and match the top, pants/skirt and belt. But I think White and Navy work the best, they look so 'mariney ...' (if that's even a word ... :p).

Yep, only the hat and coat. We can't buy them anywhere. We can buy the boots (matching Navy color) at Adoria's tailor shop at Padres. And of course we can mix and match the top, pants/skirt and belt. But I think White and Navy work the best, they look so 'mariney ...' (if that's even a word ... :p).
lol sorry Im confused

oh my gness.. i actually have done every quest on rose except pvp and svs and now... i dont quest at all on any other pirates i make.. but do the tattoo and jewelry ones .. if you havent already

Dear Moderator,

Please delete all my post in this thread that you deem irrelevant to the topic, including the screenshot. I don't mind at all. Thank you.

Are you happy, John Elijah Marston? :)

Back