Suggestion Quick feature that would save lots of time with selling

Clicking instead of dragging items to sell in the menu.

• No! (Explain why please!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sal

Honorable Pirate
Basically to my understanding, a lot of people will want this.

When you go to sell items at any NPC, clicking the item once in your inventory to send it to the sell menu instead of dragging it over would save so much time, and all out improve some simple gameplay. Let me know below, and vote above! :)

How about highlighting the selected 6 Items and then sell them...
But also I would add one more thing for good measure.. A UI interface that pops up "Are you sure you want to sell all items selected?" [Yes.] Or [No.]
Another thing I would do is make the input for selecting the items the Shift key...

How about highlighting the selected 6 Items and then sell them...
But also I would add one more thing for good measure.. A UI interface that pops up "Are you sure you want to sell all items selected?" [Yes.] Or [No.]
Another thing I would do is make the input for selecting the items the Shift key...
Either way, any sort of easier mechanic would be well appreciated. :)

I think Pirates could benefit from a Sell Junk option like Star Wars or Guild Wars. It would auto-sell anything Crude or Common in your inventory.

Reactions: Sal
I agree there needs to be a faster way of selling items it takes awhile to sell all this stuff specifically on a lower level character...

This very feature has been discussed in the forums many times in the last two years. Would like to see this implemented sooner than later in one of the technical updates.
This is another redundant thread, BUT it doesn't hurt to bring up this important topic yet again.

Back