• Yaaarrrr

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no not really no...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zchoa

Buccaneer
Hello,

I have had this happen to me on occasion but never really thought anything of it until today. I found a consistent trick that allows for a fast Teleport to any portable island. You character must be in water, and once the swimming animation triggers press M and pick an island. You only need to click once, but there is a brief delay maybe 1-2 seconds. Next thing you know you are at your destination.
Notice the TP animation is cut short, the loading screen never triggers and you spawn with the swimming animation momentarily. The islands seem to fully be loaded from what I can tell. Try it for yourselves and let me know the results.

-Zchoa

I actually noticed this earlier today, seems extremely odd for it to skip the load screen, but as far as I've been able to tell everything is loaded in just fine. I was coming on here here to post about it then saw your thread.

Last edited:
Its actually quite convenient, after a crash you load in next to the water so for me, I train on kingshead a lot, if I crash it shaves probably close to 20 second to tp to the pvp isles to boat to kingshead.

Back