Quitting games and giving out free accounts

Free_Account

Dockworker
I will be giving my level 34 account a way. It has mastered Sailing, Cannons and Shooting. Let me know if you are interested. I will give it to you for free.

Hello everyone. I have a history of being a gamer. I have some accounts that I am giving out for free to anyone who wants them. Bad eggs 2, Runescape, LOTPO, The Hunter and Adventure Quest Worlds. Let me know if you are interested in receiving a free account with any of the games I listed. I would be glad to let you become the new owner.

@Free_Account - What is your reasoning for giving up all of these accounts, if you don’t mind myself asking? :confused:

I don’t mean to imply anything, friend, but what assurance can you give us these accounts originated with you alone...and not someone else?

Wait? You're listing these accounts in public with passwords?
Isn't that a little strange?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not publicly share any personal info like Usernames and Passwords. Giving accounts away is not against Pirates Forums TOS, however it's not a good idea to publicly give this info. If anyone is giving an account away, give the log in information via a pm or other means outside of the forums if you like.

All posts with any personal info has been removed, quotes of those have been edited as well.

nice to see a ex runescape and aqw player here thought i was one of the few who played both

Back