R.i.p.

Caleb... One of my best friends. One day he went home from war and he said he's in the US army and he said he was a marine and wasn't coming on much anymore.. And one day his brother went on his pirate and said.. He passed away

A long, long time ago, there was a pirate in PIC (whose name I will NOT share due to privacy matters) who suffered from a very serious heart disease at a very young age. The doctors had told him he didn't have much time - but it wasn't so much the time he had, as what he did with it.

The pirate wanted to make sure that everything in PIC was going smoothly just a few days before he passed away. And for that, to this day I still look up to him as an example... just goes to show how far a guild can become a part of you.

A long, long time ago, there was a pirate in PIC (whose name I will NOT share due to privacy matters) who suffered from a very serious heart disease at a very young age. The doctors had told him he didn't have much time - but it wasn't so much the time he had, as what he did with it.

The pirate wanted to make sure that everything in PIC was going smoothly just a few days before he passed away. And for that, to this day I still look up to him as an example... just goes to show how far a guild can become a part of you.

sad

R.I.P
Lauren Jones - quit
Ryan - quit
Pieman - quit
Creampie - quit
Rose - banned
:flag: Good plunderin with you all :flag:

R.I.P
The Guardians - Everyone in the guild. Use to be friends then quit and :( There is still a website for them but they never get on it :mad:
Irish Storm (Test Server Guild) - Everyone in that guild. I quit then it became inacvtive... Best guild ever :'(
I know there are other people... I'll be back later XD

R.I.P Captain Walter. The funniest and friendliest GM ever. Planned so much for us pirates but fell out with those above him who didn't share his dream :(

I will not say RIP, since these people still carry on with their lives somewhere else. Instead, I'll limit myself to say, May the Force Be with you all & The Valar protect you wherever you go....

Shipwrecker- GM of Dark Warlordz. ( quit )
People from Dark Warlordz ( mostly quit ). You will be missed, Never forgotten.

- Solonar ( better known for another name, yet this was/is his true pirate ) --- I just hope I ever have the pleasure and the honor of meeting you on the other side.

- Pirate ( won't say his name ). ---- U taught me many things, and initiated me in this thing I like to call the "--------- business", TY

R.I.P.
Crim
Rashell
William Thunderblade
Michael Darkhawk
Elizabeth O'malley
Ace
Leon Mcflint
Johnny
Liz Stormhawk
Tom Hullmartin
and other lost members of The -Crimson Squad- guild and my friends... : ( :flag: A Cannon salute for you guys::cannon:

oh yea ace was terminated he was a good friend toR.I.P everyone in the game because potco is now gone 4 ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Back