Raaaage Ghosts (spooky) And How Are They Defeated

Cap'ain Valentine

Wanted Pirate
Rage Ghost

Rage Ghosts are extremely powerful ghostly enemies spotted only in Raven's Cove. They were once citizens of the island, but over time, they were consumed by rage, confusion and sorrow, and are now only shadows of their former selves, glowing red with hatred. According to a GM, the rage ghosts used to work for the navy but they crashed their ship into Raven's Cove when Jolly Roger attacked. They are trying to defend the town from Jolly Roger. They appear at levels 44-52 (The highest enemy level seen so far, and definitely the most dangerous). The enemies have high aggression (sense you nearby) and will attack anybody at any level. They can easily slaughter large numbers of high-level pirates with their attack, Somber Demise, dealing 8,000 to 30,000 damage in a single blow.
When they appear, bone-chilling howling noises can be heard. These ghosts show their spectral body only when they are about to attack, otherwise they will appear as a red orb of fog. Rage ghosts appear at night and attack any nearby pirate until early morning. When Rage Ghosts are defeated, four lightning bolts strike where the ghost once stood.

And a few more things to know

When a Rage Ghost is defeated, lightning strikes it multiple times.
An easy way to defeat a Rage Ghost is to use the skill Cursed Ice or Silver Freeze on it (that way it can't regain health from attacking, and it also negates its effect to always have 1 health point left from a single blow, no matter how much damage it did), then use blunderbuss. The ghost will die and drop Loot. If the shot misses its best to run in a building or disengage it.
Don't go AFK outside on Raven's Cove, the ghosts will still kill you if you are in their way. The best spot to go AFK is inside a building, or next to Crazy Ned's box.
A good way to evade Rage Ghost is to stock up on Phantom Spirits Potions and use it when you are around them. While invisible, the Rage Ghosts will not notice you when you walk pass them.
Also, if you stand still with a weapon out the Rage Ghosts will pass as if you're not there.
Rage ghosts can be killed alone. If you have a freeze weapon you can freeze, it, then die, then go back and do it again until it dies.
Dont forget to comment and like (if you like though) << i seriously gotta comeup with another finisher joke

NOT ENTIRELY TRUE i must disagree with the end u dont have to die and come back and die to kill a rage ghost i can solo them in 1 go ask will nightwolf hes seen me do it and also the ONLY way to kill them is to freeze them also they are the ghosts of navy crewmates but they didnt crash land they came there on purpose to seize the lost weapons according to the storys

NOT ENTIRELY TRUE i must disagree with the end u dont have to die and come back and die to kill a rage ghost i can solo them in 1 go ask will nightwolf hes seen me do it and also the ONLY way to kill them is to freeze them also they are the ghosts of navy crewmates but they didnt crash land they came there on purpose to seize the lost weapons according to the storys
Kk maybe yer right about the first part but... Theey werent after the weapons they were defendin the town from roger

Yeah.... I was on Raven Cove and this woman was with her friend. She would use silver freeze to freeze it and he would use blunderbuss. She got up to 27 kills before it became day. I only got 15 party hats after that though because they were killing it so fast I kept missing....

Rage Ghost

Rage Ghosts are extremely powerful ghostly enemies spotted only in Raven's Cove. They were once citizens of the island, but over time, they were consumed by rage, confusion and sorrow, and are now only shadows of their former selves, glowing red with hatred. According to a GM, the rage ghosts used to work for the navy but they crashed their ship into Raven's Cove when Jolly Roger attacked. They are trying to defend the town from Jolly Roger. They appear at levels 44-52 (The highest enemy level seen so far, and definitely the most dangerous). The enemies have high aggression (sense you nearby) and will attack anybody at any level. They can easily slaughter large numbers of high-level pirates with their attack, Somber Demise, dealing 8,000 to 30,000 damage in a single blow.
When they appear, bone-chilling howling noises can be heard. These ghosts show their spectral body only when they are about to attack, otherwise they will appear as a red orb of fog. Rage ghosts appear at night and attack any nearby pirate until early morning. When Rage Ghosts are defeated, four lightning bolts strike where the ghost once stood.

And a few more things to know

When a Rage Ghost is defeated, lightning strikes it multiple times.
An easy way to defeat a Rage Ghost is to use the skill Cursed Ice or Silver Freeze on it (that way it can't regain health from attacking, and it also negates its effect to always have 1 health point left from a single blow, no matter how much damage it did), then use blunderbuss. The ghost will die and drop Loot. If the shot misses its best to run in a building or disengage it.
Don't go AFK outside on Raven's Cove, the ghosts will still kill you if you are in their way. The best spot to go AFK is inside a building, or next to Crazy Ned's box.
A good way to evade Rage Ghost is to stock up on Phantom Spirits Potions and use it when you are around them. While invisible, the Rage Ghosts will not notice you when you walk pass them.
Also, if you stand still with a weapon out the Rage Ghosts will pass as if you're not there.
Rage ghosts can be killed alone. If you have a freeze weapon you can freeze, it, then die, then go back and do it again until it dies.
Dont forget to comment and like (if you like though) << i seriously gotta comeup with another finisher joke
haha lol

Get a strong team. Have one person freeze the ghost easier with silver freeze and then have the other blunder it till it dies again.

Back