Ragtag Crew Shines Bright

Captian Morgan Kid

Site Founder
with four spania and couple of other pirates we scrounged up we took on the invaiding army of jolly roger.
screenshot_2010-12-16_13-32-51.jpg

the odds were long and the fighting was intence.
screenshot_2010-12-16_13-39-05.jpg

then came the show down with the big guy himself. bella was ready with her blinderbuss and shorty mc gee was there to heal us and fight by are side, molly mc silver and ben redeaston were in the mix as well with their guns blazeing. what a battle!
screenshot_2010-12-16_13-41-49.jpg
but in the end peace was restored and all was well on padres once more. although shorty mc gee seemed qute winded after the fight. as for me, i got some new duds to impress tia and went to pay her a visit.
screenshot_2010-12-16_13-54-58.jpg

and wow the new clothes seemed to do the trick! she's really starting to warm up to me.

with four spania and couple of other pirates we scrounged up we took on the invaiding army of jolly roger.
View attachment 1529
the odds were long and the fighting was intence.
View attachment 1530
then came the show down with the big guy himself. bella was ready with her blinderbuss and shorty mc gee was there to heal us and fight by are side, molly mc silver and ben redeaston were in the mix as well with their guns blazeing. what a battle!
View attachment 1531 but in the end peace was restored and all was well on padres once more. although shorty mc gee seemed qute winded after the fight. as for me, i got some new duds to impress tia and went to pay her a visit.
View attachment 1532
and wow the new clothes seemed to do the trick! she's really starting to warm up to me.

she seems fascinated by those shiny buttons..

Back