Recruiting Raised By Wolves

Lilith (Abaddon)

Wanted Pirate
Ahoy! We are Raised By Wolves, a newer up-and-coming guild. We have around 200 active members, and a diverse group of players with a wide range of hobbies. Any pirate of any level is welcome to join. Raised By Wolves aims to create a friendly, familial environment, a guild where every member feels equal, and no one is left behind. We have guild events weekly, with a wide variety of activities that range from PVP/SVS, looting, sailing/mat runs, and hide and seek©! We also have karaoke and movie nights! Additionally, many of our active members like to hold impromptu events, and we often congregate for looting, PVP, or even watching movies or TV shows on rabb.it. We have a guild Discord server that is open to all members!

screenshot_2018-08-18_22-00-55.jpg

Rules
  • No drama.
  • Ask before teleporting.
  • No poaching.
  • Don't trash talk other guilds.
  • Respect others, whether they're in the guild or not.
  • Everyone here is your equal, no favoritism.
If someone breaks a rule, they get a warning first. The second time, they'll get the kick.

GM/Alpha:
Winter @Lilith (Abaddon)

Co-GM/Alpha:
Edward Plunderphonix @Ed plunderphoenix

Officers/Beta:
Omar @FullMetalOmar
Emily @Emily012

Gamma:
Will Darkflint @Jackwildkidd

Guild server: Nocivo

occasional moshpit

unknown.png

Here are a few screenshots of us:

Guildie_Pose.png

^ our very first picture together

screenshot_2018-07-14_22-04-22.jpg
screenshot_2018-07-28_20-44-39.jpg
^ first pvp tournament

screenshot_2018-07-04_23-09-08.jpg

^ 4th of July event

screenshot_2018-08-18_13-44-40.jpg
screenshot_2018-08-18_22-03-59.jpg

screenshot_2018-07-14_21-57-26.jpg

Last edited:
Ahoy! We are Raised By Wolves, a newer up-and-coming guild. We have around 150 active members, and a diverse group of players with a wide range of hobbies. Any pirate of any level is welcome to join. Raised By Wolves aims to create a friendly, familial environment, a guild where every member feels equal, and no one is left behind. We have guild events weekly, with a wide variety of activities that range from PVP/SVS, looting, sailing/mat runs, and hide and seek! We also have karaoke and movie nights! Additionally, many of our active members like to hold impromptu events, and we often congregate for looting, PVP, or even watching movies or TV shows on rabb.it. We have a guild Discord server that is open to all members!

View attachment 108213

Rules
  • No drama.
  • No poaching.
If someone breaks a rule, they get a warning first. The second time, they'll get the kick.

GM: Winter @Lilith (Abaddon)
Officers: Omar @FullMetalOmar
Edward Plunderphoenix @Ed plunderphoenix
Emily

occasional moshpit

View attachment 108214

View attachment 108235

View attachment 108236 View attachment 108237 ^ first pvp tournament

View attachment 108238
^ 4th of July event

View attachment 108239 View attachment 108240
View attachment 108241
Ahoy! We are Raised By Wolves, a newer up-and-coming guild. We have around 150 active members, and a diverse group of players with a wide range of hobbies. Any pirate of any level is welcome to join. Raised By Wolves aims to create a friendly, familial environment, a guild where every member feels equal, and no one is left behind. We have guild events weekly, with a wide variety of activities that range from PVP/SVS, looting, sailing/mat runs, and hide and seek! We also have karaoke and movie nights! Additionally, many of our active members like to hold impromptu events, and we often congregate for looting, PVP, or even watching movies or TV shows on rabb.it. We have a guild Discord server that is open to all members!

View attachment 108213

Rules
  • No drama.
  • No poaching.

Emily

occasional moshpit

View attachment 108214

View attachment 108235

View attachment 108238
^ 4th of July event

View attachment 108241
I'm so grateful to be a part of this loving family, I've never felt so home before like there. Thank you guys

Would love to find a guild to join, I played Pirates Online (the original) on and off for years. My pirate is only a level 5 at the moment but I’m working pretty hard to fix that. I was originally Grace O’Malley and I was part of a smaller guild. I’m just looking for that family style guild with lots of fun.
We would love for you to be part of our pack! Are you on rn?

View attachment 108213

Rules
  • No drama.
  • No poaching.

Emily

occasional moshpit

View attachment 108214

View attachment 108235

View attachment 108238
^ 4th of July event

View attachment 108241
Is there a discord that I could join that I can be invited to the guild on?

Back