Recruiting Raised By Wolves

Hands down the best game I've ever played because of the people I've met. One I was even fortunate enough to meet irl which is mad when we live in different countries! I started this with these wonderful people and when you laugh, help each other out, over a period of time that means a hell of a lot. As much as I love the guild and the people in it, this guild isn't for everyone. However for the most part, for any gamer that does join, I strongly recommend you get to know them. They stuck by me and I will still stick by them in life if needed. DON'T BE FOOLED I WAS RAISED BY THE WOLVES, NOW THE MOON HANGS IN FULL SO YOU KNOW I WON'T PLAY BY THE RULES!! <3

Hands down the best game I've ever played because of the people I've met. One I was even fortunate enough to meet irl which is mad when we live in different countries! I started this with these wonderful people and when you laugh, help each other out, over a period of time that means a hell of a lot. As much as I love the guild and the people in it, this guild isn't for everyone. However for the most part, for any gamer that does join, I strongly recommend you get to know them. They stuck by me and I will still stick by them in life if needed. DON'T BE FOOLED I WAS RAISED BY THE WOLVES, NOW THE MOON HANGS IN FULL SO YOU KNOW I WON'T PLAY BY THE RULES!! <3
Still can't believe that I met you, dude! Meeting you and going to an Attila concert together was the best thing ever. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Of course we will keep in touch on Facebook haha and hopefully we will meet again. I wish you the best of luck in life and a lot of love. Thank you for everything, Ed. You're one of the best people I've ever met. DON'T BE FOOLED I WAS RAISED BY THE WOLVES! ❤

Back