Rallen The Fierce

Chapter 5 Part 1
The Journey Day 1

Rallen had just left the captains quarters still started at the news that his father might still be alive when hes crewmate Davy walked up beside him.

"I had a chat with Chris he said that the journey to the isle that you father is on is on the other side of the Carribean a good 7-day journey and that its also full of everything from Seamonsters to Bloodthirsty cursed pirates." Announced Davy.

"I figured as much it is my father after all he was always catious about what he did and how he did it." Rallen added.
"Hmmm..." Replied davy with a hit of excitment in his voice.

Christopher walked out of the captains quarters to the top dock and announced
"Crew, we have our heading first to tortuga to meet up with a few old friends of mine then to that cursed isle where our mate Rallens father is." Declared Chris.

"Oh god not them again.." Said davy.

"Yes them." Replied chris.
"Whos them? Wondered Rallen.
Chris's ship the Silver Serpent wasnt a small ship it was a powerful War class frigate no wonder it Drew a crowd when he made port at tortuga. When Rallen, Davy, and Chris the crowd quickly Deminished and behind it stood two of the strangest pirates Rallen had ever laid eyes on one of them a tall Black haired man dressed in red and black wearing a golden feathered hat just like Christopher's and the other a woman wearing a Green corset brown hair and wearing a Black hat with a small black feather in it possibly from a raven.

"Jane, Ben, Long time no see mates." Proclaimed Chris

"Heh heh, Yea." Said the man Presumably by the name of Ben.
"Hiya captain pineapple." Said the woman whom can only be Jane.

"Well well well heres you to but wheres Mr.Bazil?" asked Chris.

"Wait!!! Dont leave without me !!!" yelled a man who was running tword the ship whom Rallen thought Bazil...

"Hmmm this will be interesting Ben, Chris, Jane, Bazil, Me, and you on the same ship... this is going to be a long ride." Whispered Davy to Rallen.

"So whos the kid?" Asked Ben

To Be Continued...

Rallen Awoke in the brig next to Jack in what must have been the smallest cell on the Pearl. About an hour or so passed and a man walked up to our cell he was a tall man strongly build someone you wouldn't want to get in a fist fight with i think he went by the name of Gerard. He opened the cell and took Jack out of the cell and to the main deck i could hear the clatter of footsteps as they all gathered to see Jack walk the plank. A few more hours passed and finally the man came for Rallen, To his surprise when the man took him above deck and he saw the isle he was to be stranded on it was none other then Padres Del Fuego! "Listen mate I'll not be dropping you off on some wild isle fore my dept i owed your father but now we be pretty much even so don't be expecting good fortune to come your way if i see ye again." Said Barbossa to Rallen as they pushed him overboard to swim to Padres Del Fuego.
"What did he mean dept he owed my father?" said Rallen talking to himself on his way to the dock. By the time he arrived the local navy were already waiting at the dock to see why the Pearl its self had appeared in their port. When Rallen came ashore he had to lie to the navy and tell them he was taken prisoner and invoked the right of parley and persuaded them to let him free if he led them off the pearls tale. The navy believed him and let him run freely around Padres as He looked for another Captain. "Hey you!" a voice cried as he Rallen through the abandoned town filled with skeletal beasts that were most likely created by jolly roger. "Come I need your help mate!" Rallen found the voices origin and it was a man in his mid to upper thirties black hair and a black hat with a single golden feather who was surrounded by several skeletons . Rallen ran over to help the man only to find that the pirates had taken all his weapons. "What no weapons?" said the man as he tossed Rallen a cutlass. The two of them fought off the skeletons that were attacking them. "Whats your name boy? And why might i ask are you wondering through Las Palgas?" "I might would ask you the same thing, and my names Rallen i was thrown overboard by my crewmates aboard the pearl and whats your story?"asked Rallen
"My name is Christopher Cannonskull i was in this part of the isle looking for young pirate like yourself to join me crew, would ye be interested in joining me crew?"
"I sure would sir, you've just found yourself a first mate."
lol of course you put your self in it xD

i needed a name lol

I so agree with you, Chris ... I think you would be a great character in the story, since you know you. And it's NOT just because you need a name. Perfectly fine to have yourself involved in the story since you build the major players' characters, you give 'life' to the story, and you know where the story is heading to.

he other a woman wearing a Green corset brown hair and wearing a Black hat with a small black feather in it possibly from a raven.
thats me xD
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 6:57 PM):
luv it chris!! cant wait too hear more
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 6:58 PM):
especially since ben is in it <3
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 7:02 PM):
Hiya captain pineapple :p

he other a woman wearing a Green corset brown hair and wearing a Black hat with a small black feather in it possibly from a raven.
thats me xD
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 6:57 PM):
luv it chris!! cant wait too hear more
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 6:58 PM):
especially since ben is in it <3
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 7:02 PM):
Hiya captain pineapple :p
id like to hear more to but i got writers block so no new chapter today

Chapter 5 Part 2​
The Ambush​

"So you think we can really trus Freddys information." Said Ben "Especially after what he did to us..."

"Ben... I hoped you had forgotten that he had his reasons for doing what he did that day." Said Chris "Plus i made a promise to Rallen you no better then any of us how much we owe that kid after what his father did for us..."

"I know i know, im gonna go find Jane and Bazilla." Said ben as he stood up from the table they had been sitting at and walked out the door of the captains quarters. Davy walked in just then and informed Chris that there is a Black sailed ship on the horizen.

"I think its the peral sir what should we do? we cant outrun it and we most certainly cant outgun it." Asked Davy

"Invoke Parley Barbossa owes me a faver."

"Aye sir."

The Silver Serpent sailed up to the Black Peral as cannonskull stood on deck and invoked parley. The Black Peral was no small ship it was a huge War calss ship it had black sails filled with holes yet it was the fastest ship to sail the 7-seas. Legend has it that the Black Pearl was once a navy ship that had been sunk it was Jacks sole pride he went to Davy Jones and asked him to raise the pearl in return for 100 years service to him in the distent future. Chris locked eyes with Barbossa and at that moment he knew something was wrong and he mumbled to Rallen who was standing beside him.

"Somethings not right here I think it was best they threw you overboard that day."

Rallen recalled the event he had replayed that day several times in his head wondering why he hadnt just decided to stay and mutiny but he always came to the conclusion it was for the best.

"Well well well. It appears Rallen is still alive after we threw him overboard and with our old mate Cannonskull."

"Cut the act Barbossa you owe me and its time you pay your debt.'

"Fine what be it?"

"Your gonna cover our trail were on a rather important journey if anyone asks you where we are i want you to tell them we all went to Padres and we wont be back for a few weeks.

"Aye.. let'em go boys im a man of my word."

To Be continued​

Back