Rallen The Fierce

Chapter 5 pt 3​
"Training"​

"Rallen come over here for a moment please." Said Basil Beconning Rallen. "Chris has instructed me to teach you the proper way to weild a blade."

"What do you mean?" Asked Rallen.

"Training mate"

"Ah, but why? I already know how to weild a blade." Announced Rallen.

"But you dont know the proper way to face an opponet nor do you understand the art of counter attacking." Announced Bazilla as he pulled out his cutlass. "Ready yourself and show me what you can do with that blade of yours!"
The two of them calshed but the duel only went on for about three minutes before Basil stepped forward caught Rallens blade on his swords guard and twisted his cutlass around making Rallen drop his cutlass as
Basil raised his cutlass to Rallens neck. "Check and Mate." Declared Basil

"Whoa, how did you do that?" Asked rallen
"Its all in the technique Rallen" Said Basil as he started to teach Rallen all about the basics of swordsmenship.

"Remember never let your guard down always be prepared for an attack." Said Basil as he lunged tword Rallen.

"Hey Bazilla! Chris wants you top deck now...." Yelled Ben.

At that moment Basil looked over for just a split second as rallen brought his sword down across Basils shoulder and down to the corner of his chest.

"Oh my lord!!! Im sorry I didnt mean to! Someone come help now!!!" Screamed Rallen as Basil dropped to his knees holding his shoulder in pain.

"Chris, Jane, Davy!!! get down here now!!!!" Yelled Ben as he jumped off the rail of the middle deck of the ship to where Rallen and Basil were.

:xbones:To Be continued...:xbones:

:eek: bazilla
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 6:25 PM):
bad rallen bad no hurting bazilla
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 6:32 PM):
"Check and Mate." rly? lol

Back