Rallen The Fierce

Chapter 5 Part 4​
"Poison"​

"How on earth Chris ever convinced me to teach you about poison ill never know, especially after the training accident with Basil" Said Jane as she set up a table and placed various sized bottles and bowls in a very neat and organized order. "You can never be to neat in your work especially with poison"

"Look i told you it was a mistake i didnt mean to hurt him he looked away and when he looked back he was off guard and my blade landed across his chest befor he could block it." Said Rallen as he observed Jane place the bottles and bowls on the table then filling them with various liquids and solids that Rallen could only presume were each deadly in there own special way.​

"Alright for starters do you even know anything about poison Rallen? Or am i going to have to teach you the basics and everything i want you to start by telling me everything you know." said Jane​

"I know that it is used for making silent kills and assasinations particularly in food but if not used properly can be detected and i also know that some of the weakest weapons can be coated is some of the deadliest poisons to kill the enemy." replied Rallen​

"Very good then, ok so first im going to show you how to mix poisons and how to make them blend with foods and drinks to make sure that it cant be detected" Stated Jane​

As the hours dragged on Rallen and Jane stayed at the table mixing various poisons and substences together to make some very deadly concotions and some remdys for poiosons this was a very long and tedious job. It involved hours of work and precicion amounts in each sample of poison.​

"Listen its always more convincing if you take the poison its self so whenever you poison someone and your there at oh lets say a fest. You drink and or eat the Poisoned food and then you inject yourself with the antidote to prevent you from dying and to drag the attention away from you." Said Jane as she tidyed up the table and put each of the bottles and bowls into a cubbored and locked it.​

"Alright thanks for the trainign Jane im going to go see how Basil is doing." Replied Rallen as he walked below deck to the crews quarters where basil layed on a table with large white bandages over the gash on his chest.​

"Hey mate im sorr-" started Rallen just before Basil cut him off.​

"Its not your fault mate its mine i shouldnt have lowered my guard and looked away when i was teaching such a dangerously inexperinced swordsmen." Said Basil in a gental tone.​

"Still though im sorry i should have been more carefull, Well i suppose i'd better get going i just wanted to come apologize Chris and Ben want me above deck to help out apparently tomorrow im learning about daggers or something from Ben. Rest up mate try and fell better before we make port." Said Rallen​

To Be continued...

Chapter 5 part 5​
Ballistics and Blades​

It was a sunny and hot day in the carribean as the silver serpent saild ever so close to the isle where Rallens father was supposedly located.​
"I cant believe were ponly two days journey from my fathers isle." Spoke Rallen in a happy tone​

"Yea i cant believe it either." Davy replied.​

"Anyways i gotta go Ben has to see me for something i think hes teaching me about Daggers and bombs or something." Stated Rallen.​

"Hmmm. Thats interesting Ben can be a handful be careful, he never was a fan of your father." Said Davy as Rallen walked off twords Ben​

Ben was standing out on the lowest deck ( witch had the most space ) beside a barrel of black power and grenade caps and a large assortment of various daggers and knives. Where does he get these? wondered rallen as he walked up to Ben. Ben greeted Rallen with a tip of his hat and threw a grenade cap at him "Catch." he said​
"Today ill be teaching you about Daggers Knives and Grenades."​

"Alright witch is first?Asked rallen​

"Im going to teach u to make a half decent grenade."Said ben as he took the lid of the barrel and began yo instruct Rallen how to make a grenade. This was a very stenious and tedious process witch requires a long amount of time to make just a few grenades. Rallens grenades kept turning out with to much black poweder and blasting agent in them and then ben spoke up. "Alright thats enough of this lets move on to your training with knives." Ben drew a knife from a sheeth it was a rather short knife with a curved tip used for gutting it was bloodstained and obiously broken in. Ben and Rallen spent the next few hours working on parrying and countering various attacks, then after a while Ben taught rallen how to throw a Dagger in a half decent manner​

"Thanks for teaching me ben." Said rallen as he started to return to his cabin​

"Your welco-." Was all he could get out before The single gunshot had fired and blew the keg sitting beside Ben.​

To be continued...​

Chapter 5 pt 3​
"Training"​

"Rallen come over here for a moment please." Said Basil Beconning Rallen. "Chris has instructed me to teach you the proper way to weild a blade."

"What do you mean?" Asked Rallen.

"Training mate"

"Ah, but why? I already know how to weild a blade." Announced Rallen.

"But you dont know the proper way to face an opponet nor do you understand the art of counter attacking." Announced Bazilla as he pulled out his cutlass. "Ready yourself and show me what you can do with that blade of yours!"
The two of them calshed but the duel only went on for about three minutes before Basil stepped forward caught Rallens blade on his swords guard and twisted his cutlass around making Rallen drop his cutlass as
Basil raised his cutlass to Rallens neck. "Check and Mate." Declared Basil

"Whoa, how did you do that?" Asked rallen
"Its all in the technique Rallen" Said Basil as he started to teach Rallen all about the basics of swordsmenship.

"Remember never let your guard down always be prepared for an attack." Said Basil as he lunged tword Rallen.

"Hey Bazilla! Chris wants you top deck now...." Yelled Ben.

At that moment Basil looked over for just a split second as rallen brought his sword down across Basils shoulder and down to the corner of his chest.

"Oh my lord!!! Im sorry I didnt mean to! Someone come help now!!!" Screamed Rallen as Basil dropped to his knees holding his shoulder in pain.

"Chris, Jane, Davy!!! get down here now!!!!" Yelled Ben as he jumped off the rail of the middle deck of the ship to where Rallen and Basil were.

:xbones:To Be continued...:xbones:

So I nearly got my arm cut off? lol Oh the Irony!!

I keep forgetting to check this but now im caught up... for now... Great story so far Chris!

Anytime you want me to correct something in your story/post just let me know. I don't correct misspelling unless asked to do so. Sometimes I can't tell if it is "pirate" talk or just misspelled or typos.

Chapter 5 Part 6​
The Stowaway​

Rallen barely had time to react before the mysterious man who blew the keg beside Ben had trained his signts on him. Rallen ducked just as the assailent shot his gun and the Bullet missed and put a hole in the door behind him, Rallen grabbed a dagger that had fallen to the floor and threw it at the man with such a acuraccy it hit his gun and made him drop it. Then out of the blue Chris came barreling down the stairs of the ship and tackled the mysterious man to the ground and restrained him.​

"Ben!" Cried Jane shaking Bens limp body "Wake up! You cant die! You cant leave us!"​

Rallen switched his view to chris who was interrogating the man.​

"Who are you! What do you want with us!?!?!? Said Chris in a rather agressive manner.​

"Like i'd tell you." Said the man then he spit in Chris's face.​

"Oh your gonna regret that." Said Chris as he wipped the spit of his face "Rallen go help Jane, Davy come help me strap him to the mast."​

Rallen rushed over to Ben where jane had him stretched out already with an assortment of medicens and herbs she had grabbed out of the captains quarters. She had White bandages laid out coating them with a slimey green mixture and then she picked them up and applied them to the burt areas of Bens skin. Witch in this case was almost his whole left side.​

"Anything i can do to help." Asked Rallen.​

"No, he just has a few minor burns go tell Basil what happened then go help Chris and Davy interrogat that stowaway who did this. Tell Chris not to do anything to him, Ill get some answers from him. Replied Jane with a Evil looking smile spreading across her face.​

"ok" said Rallen​

Rallen ran downstairs as fast as he could to Basils room and told him what had happened. Then Basil replied.​

"Well sounds like youve had an interesting day come on lets get up top and see what they found out."​

Rallen and Basil went upstairs to Davy and Chris where they had the man tied to the mast. The man had a black eye suggesting Chris or davy had slugged him once quite hard in the face considering the deep shade of purple it had turned. He was a medium sized man with shaggy black hair pale skin, with dark green eyes and a small gotee.​

"So what? This is the guy who shot the keg? Has he said anything?" Asked Basil and Rallen simultainiously.​

"Yea he is, And the most we've found out is his name its Jimmy..... Prepare yourself for this Blastbane."​

"What!?" Shouted Rallen.​

"Thats right Rallen this kid, hes your brother."​

To be continued...​

:excited: That was EXCELLENT, Chris ... it's getting better and better now. Still can't see where this story is going now, can't wait for the continuation! And thanks for not hurting Ben too much ... you guys watched too much of violent movies ... black and purple eyes ... tsk, tsk, tsk ...

:excited: That was EXCELLENT, Chris ... it's getting better and better now. Still can't see where this story is going now, can't wait for the continuation! And thanks for not hurting Ben too much ... you guys watched too much of violent movies ... black and purple eyes ... tsk, tsk, tsk ...

youll see how that happened later on lol and as for where its going the main goal is for rallen to find his dad but stuff happens along the day
EDIT (Apr 19, 2011 5:12 AM):
along the way *

Back