Rams Looted in Cannon Defense

Ned_Reddavis

Honorable Pirate
I've heard mixed information about which cannon rams are lootable in Cannon Defense as of right now. There are definitely a large amount that can be looted, but for example some people say that the Master Gunner's Ram and the Iron Priming Ram are not in the loot table for Cannon Defense. So I'm curious what people have looted so far so that we can know better what is in the loot table. Of note I have looted Revenant, Phantom, Haunted, Steel, Searing, Cajun, Marauder, Wool, Cloth, Makeshift, Greyhound, Priming, and Gunner's.

Last edited:
I'm only level 6 CD and we only made it to stage 20 ... just got the 'trash' ones 'Old cannon ram'(?)

Master gunner and Iron priming are not in, or ridiculously rare so far I've seen
Steel Cannon Ram
Bloodhound Cannon Ram
Makeshift Cannon Ram
Wool Cannon Ram
Searing Cannon Ram
Haunted Cannon Ram
Revenant Cannon Ram
Old Cannon Ram
Phantom Cannon Ram

Might've forgotten a couple but these are the main ones (400 + waves played, 4 players everytime none got priming or master)

I don't ever remember anyone getting Iron Priming from CD in potco either, I think it's not in by design. Not sure about Master Gunners, I feel I did get it from CD in potco but I'm not absolutely certain, it's not a ram I have interest in and I've found it multiple times sailing. My plan is to use it for CD and dump it when I get Rev.

No bayonets either. Everyone I've talked to about CD loot insists that it was possible to get some from CD in POTCO.

Actually I have seen one common bayonet drop, don't remember which it was though.
to clarify, i meant famed bayonets. My group that almost got to wave 300 kept going because they were really hoping brigadier's or navy dragoon's would show up.

to clarify, i meant famed bayonets. My group that almost got to wave 300 kept going because they were really hoping brigadier's or navy dragoon's would show up.
I don’t think potco ever said the extremely rare bayonets were available in cannon defense, just that some bayonets were.

I don't ever remember anyone getting Iron Priming from CD in potco either, I think it's not in by design. Not sure about Master Gunners, I feel I did get it from CD in potco but I'm not absolutely certain, it's not a ram I have interest in and I've found it multiple times sailing. My plan is to use it for CD and dump it when I get Rev.
cannon defense just dropped all rams .. ?

I'm only level 6 CD and we only made it to stage 20 ... just got the 'trash' ones 'Old cannon ram'(?)
That's all I can make it to, but somehow got a round shot boost ram of 2 -2. which is better than the 1 - 1 boost that dropped like at level 13.
The one time there was a few people I dc'd twice and lost everything. And a rusty sword, so some junk other than rams drop.
Although it looks like CD fills drops just like the rest of the game where it will fill your replenishables or take up a spot first like potions and ammo. That seems like such a waste to get 1 health drink after 10 waves. And whats worse, it gives me the drink then says I have no room in my inventory. I had 25 drinks (full) each time I attempted CD and it gave me a drink right away a few times before anything else.

Back