Random Chicken

Undead Timmeh's got a new pet he's trying to protect.

timmeh's pet.jpg

I've heard rumor that there is a glitch that if you use the chicken potion and IMMIDIEATLEY log off the chicken will be glitched there for a long time and you keep the chicken potion. If that's true I'd put a ship full of chickens and call it the sskfc

Reactions: Bad
I do know from experience:p that if you use your chicken potion and die for whatever reason while the potion is in use the chicken will be glitched and stay there for a looooong time. On test mine was there for over a day(foulberto)(rage ghost).

Maybe that is why a lot of chicks are found at high level enemies or bosses? lol, I have some screens of them on the QAR...it is hilarious.

i have yet to see this mysterious chicken :sad1: i feel so left out lol

Maybe If a BUNCH Of Chicken Form up to make a Chicken Army ...................THERES GOING TO BE :fight:Chicken INVASION!Btw i got Summon Chicken Got it from Black Pearl! INFERNO CREW
i agree dragon master. the chickens have been running amuck in the caribbean for way too long now.
screenshot_2010-12-02_00-33-25.jpg

i have come across many chickens with bad additudes and they can ruin your whole day. i say we forum an army and go againest them in battle before they get totally out of control and just take over. besides we could have a great BBQ after the fight!:confused:

i have come across many chickens with bad additudes and they can ruin your whole day. i say we forum an army and go againest them in battle before they get totally out of control and just take over. besides we could have a great BBQ after the fight!:confused:

Aww, come on ... they're just ... chickens! What could chickens do to you?
Btw, your pic is ... :lol1:, that truly happens in real life. And seriously, when that happens, you just felt like swinging your leg/arm so hard! :(
Ask Constance and Corey .... ;)

Hmm what happens if a chicken got struck by a dark thunderbolt during an invasion
images

Back