Random Chicken

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
I was in the Cave of Lost Souls today, and I saw this chicken:
chicken.jpg

chicken2.jpg

chicken3.jpg

O_O! What in the world is a chicken doing in The Cave Of Lost Souls?! It should be dead then... Shouldn't it?

i have seen a random chicken just little bit away from the padres jail near the longboat i wanted to pet it and yell out CHICKEN then say NO ITS MY CHICKEN AND U CANT HAVE MY CHICKEN if only it was my chicken:p

I think you are 'cursed', Bobby ... you are going to be followed by chickens for the rest of your pirate career ... :p
Did you get summon chicken potion or something?

I think you are 'cursed', Bobby ... you are going to be followed by chickens for the rest of your pirate career ... :p
Did you get summon chicken potion or something?
:O O. O & No I have never had the, "Summon Chicken" potion
Yeah i saw like a group of chickens in Tormenta the other day. It was weird and they were like following me. O_O! I should have taken pics. :lol1:
i have seen a random chicken just little bit away from the padres jail near the longboat i wanted to pet it and yell out CHICKEN then say NO ITS MY CHICKEN AND U CANT HAVE MY CHICKEN if only it was my chicken:p

I guess chickens are invading POTCO :lol1:

:O O. O & No I have never had the, "Summon Chicken" potion

I guess chickens are invading POTCO :lol1:

O_O! CHICKENS!!!! NO!!! Wait what about chicken zombies? :lol1: Yes i know that was very random but there was zombies in the new POTC movie so if chickens were invading POTCO they could make them chicken zombies.

O_O! CHICKENS!!!! NO!!! Wait what about chicken zombies? :lol1: Yes i know that was very random but there was zombies in the new POTC movie so if chickens were invading POTCO they could make them chicken zombies.

captain hi's chicken zombie army!i shall ruel the caribbean with my army of evil chickens and zombie chickens shhhhh u didnt hear or see anything from me if u are opposed to this plan which u didnt hear u may take it up with my buisness partners the giant dragon i keep with me and my pet kraken

Back