Random Disccusion

Was there really any point to this thead?

• Total voters
Ya but if they have a point and reason thats one thing. But if they immidieatley disagree with everything u say thats different especially when they dont give a reason why. Its like if I said this is the year 2011 they wud say no it 3011.

Ya but if they have a point and reason thats one thing. But if they immidieatley disagree with everything u say thats different especially when they dont give a reason why. Its like if I said this is the year 2011 they wud say no it 3011.

sounds like something i would say. lol

then it sounds like this person might like you and is trying to get your attention haha looks like you have a fan
EDIT (Jan 31, 2011 at 5:51 PM):
Some ppl are like that aren't they............ lol Corey

hahaha aww so mean

then it sounds like this person might like you and is trying to get your attention haha looks like you have a fan
EDIT (Jan 31, 2011 at 5:51 PM):

hahaha aww so mean

Didn't mean for it to be mean..........
oops.gif

Tomorrow is TUESDAY YAY. My LUCKY DAY I guess.... not lucky but fun...... I get to go to a special class for higher lvl students and I end up skipping normal classes by doing that.....:D

i think there just saying your higher lvl so you feel better. ha ha ha. lol jk

Aww thats no good people start as fans but then they become stalkers.

hmm no love for you little fan huh? poor poor girl.. you broke her heart... im assuming its a girl lol if im wrong then you might have more then one problem

hahaha were such angry ppl
EDIT (Jan 31, 2011 at 6:05 PM):
theres just pure hate going all around... i love it :D

Back