Random Disccusion

Was there really any point to this thead?

• Total voters
lol random stuff huh??...i can do random.... lets see....why do people automatically assume you want to befriend them when u revive or heal them???

lol random stuff huh??...i can do random.... lets see....why do people automatically assume you want to befriend them when u revive or heal them???

I know about that kind of thing...... just heal them and then they go do what they were doing..... plus you get 15 rep everytime you revive somebody....

I know about that kind of thing...... just heal them and then they go do what they were doing..... plus you get 15 rep everytime you revive somebody....

ahh no i dont do it cuz of that... i do it cuz their friends wont and i feel bad

Why do people make noob pirates just to cause drama on abassa tortuga everytime I go there someone tickes me off and I get a ban.

Why do some people choose the opposite of everything you decided for no good reason.

Well if you decided something for no good reason, I would choose the opposite too :p

Btw why would you decide something for no good reason?

Crossing out words is cool lol Oh old pirates............. Rowdy Rooster I would sell ppl rum somehow and outside of the bar I would be at one of those stands. Somebody always used to be on that balconey too, thats why Rowdy Rooster was popular.

Well if you decided something for no good reason, I would choose the opposite too :p

I mean when you legitly decide on one thing and give your reasons why the other person says the opposite and tries to give a good reason why. Like if I said we shud have peace they'd say its war time. If I said puppy are amazing they'd say puppies are disgusting fleabags. It's just pointless drama there trying to cause.

I mean when you legitly decide on one thing and give your reasons why the other person says the opposite and tries to give a good reason why. Like if I said we shud have peace they'd say its war time. If I said puppy are amazing they'd say puppies are disgusting fleabags. It's just pointless drama there trying to cause.

well maybe they feel that they have a point and would like to get it across

because i live for pointless things

Tomorrow is TUESDAY YAY. My LUCKY DAY I guess.... not lucky but fun...... I get to go to a special class for higher lvl students and I end up skipping normal classes by doing that.....
biggrin.gif

Back