Glitch  Random Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there guys im chris cannonskull, im gonna start postion all kinds of glitches here to start ill give u a easy one take a phantom spirits potion and swim until it wares off then run at a wall and see what happens ( its rly cool )

the glitch to get to dark hart is still up and running.

and when ur at teh beginning of ravens cove on the dock theres a secret door u can squeeze in to get in the mines.

at ravens cove you can basicly jump at any wall while rapidly pressing F9 and go through it

Heres another cool glitch you can try :D if u go to tormenta at the thrall captain room you can hit thrall captains and run behind the log at the back of the room and if u do it right the enemy cant hit u but u can attack it and get nice abouts of rep i did this with bombs and got around 100 rep for each enemy and i hit them all at the same time :p :cool:

Heres another cool glitch you can try :D if u go to tormenta at the thrall captain room you can hit thrall captains and run behind the log at the back of the room and if u do it right the enemy cant hit u but u can attack it and get nice abouts of rep i did this with bombs and got around 100 rep for each enemy and i hit them all at the same time :p :cool:

Molly I. showed me this and you are right, you really do get some great rep!:cool:

Molly I. showed me this and you are right, you really do get some great rep!:cool:
ya its a pretty cool glitch very useful for bombs if u no how to use them another glitch u might wanna no for invasions if ur low lvl its pretty easy just tp to a sinking ship and if it sinks in mid tp then you become invincible and can still use weapons

ya its a pretty cool glitch very useful for bombs if u no how to use them another glitch u might wanna no for invasions if ur low lvl its pretty easy just tp to a sinking ship and if it sinks in mid tp then you become invincible and can still use weapons

Wow, I've never heard of that one! You must be the master of glitches Chris. lol :cool:

This glitch never works for me, I have tried dozens of times.:(

yea its on the dock. u swim to get in. its like the bar glitch. when im on ill show u.

wait when ur at the dock?

yes in the watter there. there is a corner in the rock whre u do the bar glitch on.

Yet another glitch your about to hear At padres if you wanna get to dark hart without going through the cave after the updates go near becketts quarry entrance and turn left auntill u see the nps ( non playing charictor ) flipping a coin and right beside him there will be some boxes if u ran at those and press F9 rly fast u might go through and when ur behind them look at the barrel and run at it then u will go through the wall after that just swim to the ohter side of padres on the beach and follow the trail to dark hart :p :p :p :D :cool:

i just went up the steps to the shops. and jumped thru the 2 windows and ur in.

i just went up the steps to the shops. and jumped thru the 2 windows and ur in.

I can't get that one to work either.
I must try the gold room one though. Maybe that will help me master grenades. Grenades take way too long to master and are way too boring. :rolleyes:

I can't get that one to work either.
I must try the gold room one though. Maybe that will help me master grenades. Grenades take way too long to master and are way too boring. :rolleyes:
if u want i can jump online on pirates and show u the DH glitch, yes the nades take forever. im lucky enought to got up to lvl 26 at kingshead.

if u want i can jump online on pirates and show u the DH glitch, yes the nades take forever. im lucky enought to got up to lvl 26 at kingshead.

Sounds great Jack! Thanks! I will log on right now.
I think that is what my grenades are at right now. I am not sure I have not worked on them in awhile.

Hmm. My game encountered a problem it said. I can not log in.....I'm going to reboot. I will be on soon.

Sounds great Jack! Thanks! I will log on right now.
I think that is what my grenades are at right now. I am not sure I have not worked on them in awhile.
hey De why cant i go to ur profile it says u only allow certain ppl :( i can send u a msg even. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back