Glitch  Random Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. I was not being mean silly :p

Thanks for showing me the glitch :)

hey De why cant i go to ur profile it says u only allow certain ppl :( i can send u a msg even. :'(

Hmm, I am not sure why it is doing that? I don't know how to change it? I do not recall changing anything in the options? :confused:

yet another glitch by chris!!!!!! ok go get on a sloop in svs not a light sloop not a war sloop just a sloop
get your health in the red and open ur emotes and get ready to click 1 ( press 1 that makes u move like coin )
then press it while the screen where u sink is up do this twice and you can see ur self sink and be able to move if u can get to a cannon u can use it and when u start u will fire a cannon without being on it, then if u press esc ( this sometimes works but not always ) u can run OFF the ship until the ship in sunk again..... P.S HAPPY EASTER! lolz

Today there was a ship sailing through port royal that got me thinking..... why dont i try to figure out how to do this

while im trying to figure it out ill be posting smaller glitches here and to start ill tell u the basic way to glitch

1 find a corner or a area where ur screen shakes
2 press f9 and turn left and right ( press f9 as fast as u can )
3 if it was a glitch spot u r now in a glitch

I'll try out the f9 glitch everyone keeps talking about that one.

I really miss some glitches though like the one that gets you only top of the port royal fort.

However due to us being able to swim now almost half of the good glitches are gone for now.

lol u do that charlotte

attention: Pleas dont misuse any glitches on this thread ( feel free to post ur own glitch ) if i find anyone misuses them i will delete the thread ( just figured id let u guys no )

The dh glitch still works you just jump through the window and fall to the water then swim to the other side and eventually you'll be on land.

Thanks for posting the DH shortcut - worked for me today. The old glitch was the right side of the ammo store - now it is JUMP at the windows of that same store. Works nicely...just wish I didn't have to swim all the way to Heartless Rosalie to get back onto "solid" ground.

Chris, if you read what Edward says, it hold true. Walking to the shoreline (near the Gypsy on the backtown) will get you back from swimming to solid ground. It takes a little longer than the old glitch, but it still beats going through the Quarry and El Sudoron.

I can confirm the glitch still works by jumping through the right window of the same building.

lol u do that charlotte
attention: Pleas dont misuse any glitches on this thread ( feel free to post ur own glitch ) if i find anyone misuses them i will delete the thread ( just figured id let u guys no )

Just a couple comments here: I don't think anyone here wants to go down the "censorship" road. I hope ALL exploit glitches are abused as much as possible - only with enough complaints, does Disney ever change glitches.

On the other hand, Disney doesn't ever fix glitches or exploits, particularly not ones like "God mode" that they put there intentionally. They CHANGE how the exploits are accessed whenever they get enough complaints.

But please remember that kids read forums too - they will read about a glitch an abuse it. With enough abuse, Disney will get "enough" complaints from paying customers to change the glitch again. But please don't ever expect any exploit to just go away. The last time "god mode" was "fixed," I saw someone invincible within 20 hours.

I suspect Disney may add a level 20 potion that grants temporary God mode, before they go changing the current board-a-ship-landing-at-Raven's-Island god mode invincibility.

Just a couple comments here: I don't think anyone here wants to go down the "censorship" road. I hope ALL exploit glitches are abused as much as possible - only with enough complaints, does Disney ever change glitches.

On the other hand, Disney doesn't ever fix glitches or exploits, particularly not ones like "God mode" that they put there intentionally. They CHANGE how the exploits are accessed whenever they get enough complaints.

But please remember that kids read forums too - they will read about a glitch an abuse it. With enough abuse, Disney will get "enough" complaints from paying customers to change the glitch again. But please don't ever expect any exploit to just go away. The last time "god mode" was "fixed," I saw someone invincible within 20 hours.

I suspect Disney may add a level 20 potion that grants temporary God mode, before they go changing the current board-a-ship-landing-at-Raven's-Island god mode invincibility.
thats not the only god glitch theres tons of those and disney fixed a great deal of glitches with the new swimming and theres not gonna be the potions like that the only potions ik that might be coming out is the animal transformations that were removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back