random quotes and thoughts

"Bruno Mars had a Grenade, and Tiao Cruz had a Dynamite, so they both threw them at Katy Perry who exploded like a Firework. The bang was so loud that the Black Eyed Peas forgot The Time, while Rihanna had memory loss and ran around saying Whats My Name. Eminem looked around and said I'm Not Afraid, then Willow Smith began to Whip Her Hair, which scared The Far East Movement who began to Fly like a G6. Nelly then woke up and sighed as he said it was Just A Dream."
:lol1:

"Bruno Mars had a Grenade, and Tiao Cruz had a Dynamite, so they both threw them at Katy Perry who exploded like a Firework. The bang was so loud that the Black Eyed Peas forgot The Time, while Rihanna had memory loss and ran around saying Whats My Name. Eminem looked around and said I'm Not Afraid, then Willow Smith began to Whip Her Hair, which scared The Far East Movement who began to Fly like a G6. Nelly then woke up and sighed as he said it was Just A Dream."
:lol1:
Rofl! Spam from YouTube!!

buy this (insert stupid piece of merchandise here) for just 4 payments of 29.99!

.....just cuz most people cant solve that in their heads doesnt mean u can scam ppl for....(gets calculator).....$119.96!!!!! :confused:

buy the new and inproved (now has self destruct button!) Easy bake try just buy any frozen pizza, or anything else that is frozen that u have to cook and put in in the easy bake tray! preheat oven to x10 the recomended heating and watch your pizza burn! but wait... instead of 1 easy bake tray we'll give you 2! just pay seperate p+h
THIS OFFER IS NOT IN STORES SO ORDER TODAY!!! call 1-800-easy-bake NOW!

Back