Idea Randomized stats

oui or non

• yarr

• nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haven't actually seen a thread suggesting this, but wouldn't it be more entertaining and productive to have randomized bonuses on loots obtained? It doesn't have to be all random (like lost sword with cleanse instead of ghost form), but i mean the points bonuses for all available weapons ingame.

e.g. we take a look at el patron's sword
Patron_card.png

attack: 84
ghost form rank 3
drain voodoo rank 3
sweep boost + 3

those are static bonuses, which makes this sword a very highly valued item. However, let's say you were unlucky with the RNG Gods and receive...
attack: 79
ghost form rank 1
drain voodoo rank 3
sweep boost +1

I'm assuming that a large portion of this community would like to keep trying to look for better bonuses on the weapon. It's still considerably better than other swords, but having the maximized bonuses on the weapon is a huge positive mental boost compared to a "woo-pee, my 5th time getting the same sword with the same stats!!!!," but that's just my opinion.

It's an idea, so I'm just waiting for this thread to sink to davy's locker or fly to space with it. go nuts

Last edited:
To me, this would only be interesting to see during special events (if it was twisted a little bit). Imagine a whole new set of 'randomized' weapons. This would be an exclusive set of weapons only attainable during a timed event.

There could be loads of different variables stored that shuffle and form to make a random weapon. These variables can be attack, weapon skills and boosts as well as cosmetics which dictate how the weapons look like and their colors/aura. Almost every looted weapon can be unique if there are enough variables to mix and match!

How about no. When I play D3 and get a my BiS weapon with garbage stats, I honestly want to die. Pirates doesn't need this AT ALL.

Back