Ranking With Mcraging

Status
Not open for further replies.
well no reason to require ranking from members when your 7 million in front of everyone right? lol as a former member of mcraging i can tell you this much the reason they are so far ahead is because of the folks there. alot of them are specialized in the area they do every day. polly for instance can mostly be found on the water sinking ships or keeping folks awake chatting away lol. It's a great guild and of course they would have to be to be as old as they are. at the same time i dont see a big deal in passing them on enemies and no other category lol they have been around way longer and have had some INCREDIBLY notable members through the years.
I tell ye all members of mcraging the gathering of the guilds is between us and it will seperate the no.# ones from the no.# tows

I was going to say that the reason that they're so far ahead of everyone on the leaderboards is that they've been around for so long. I'm relatively new to this game, as I came in when the original Famed was founded, but I remember McRaging being active even then.

I agree with JM. This next December will mark my second year in Mcraging with my Elle Blade-Render pirate. While Mcraging may be a secondary guild for me (Dark Archive is my main), I will say that I enjoy getting to know the members there. They are active with good leadership and many long term members. With the leaderboards not updating guild membership for MONTHS now, the numbers you see are only from pirates who were members prior to sometime in May (that is my estimate for when the leaderboards stopped updating guild memberships). Correct me if I'm wrong but the leaderboards are still using data from pirates who were in the guild since the last guild membership update. This puts the more stable guilds at an advantage because their ranking members' numbers are still counting for their guild, rather than a former guild. I really don't understand why the leaderboards can update out clothing and level and also our individual ranks, but not our guild membership. I think I got a little off topic, but it does explain why the guilds who are traditionally on the top of the leader boards will continue to be there. Mcraging is one of the older guilds on the game and they have had consistently strong leadership. These two factors contribute to their ongoing domination of the leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back