Ranking With Mcraging

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Seawalker

Notorious Pirate
ok well to day i was on and helping one of my friends, then we come across a few mcraging ppl ranking all over port royal!?!?!? lol thats probloly how they rank so much (no offense intended) at all ok so dont get all mad at me lol
daggermouth.png

Mcraging is a lot like your typical top-guild, but ranking is not required :) . I think one of the reasons we beat so many enemies is because it is a big, active guild.

They are not rare. They are just in different servers mostly doing guild activities. They are the number one guild of all time in rank Enemies defeated, Ships sunk, Blackjack hands won, and poker hands won and they rules do not require ranking at all from members. Most of them do it for fun but they are a multiple activity guild meaning members can do what they want as long as guild rules are not broken. I don't know many in their guild nor do i play with them but i know that they are very organized with a great leadership on top of it who have fun.

They are not rare. They are just in different servers mostly doing guild activities. They are the number one guild of all time in rank Enemies defeated, Ships sunk, Blackjack hands won, and poker hands won and they rules do not require ranking at all from members. Most of them do it for fun but they are a multiple activity guild meaning members can do what they want as long as guild rules are not broken. I don't know many in their guild nor do i play with them but i know that they are very organized with a great leadership on top of it who have fun.
Seems lika great guild it would be my second choise

They are a grate guild and number one well for no and deffenatly not for long Spania is comeing up lol

I am not in Mcraging by the way... Mostly because i play only to svs but they are a fine guild

They are a grate guild and number one well for no and deffenatly not for long Spania is comeing up lol

LoL with the paste Spania is going on the rankings only on enemies defeated, I'm sure they will but i dont think it will be any time soon as they are about 7 million enemies ahead of Spania. But more importantly you have to consider that they do not require ranking at all form members. Most of them have reached that just for fun... and they are still leaders in most ships, blackjack and poker.

I am not in Mcraging by the way... Mostly because i play only to svs but they are a fine guild

LoL with the paste Spania is going on the rankings only on enemies defeated, I'm sure they will but i dont think it will be any time soon as they are about 7 million enemies ahead of Spania. But more importantly you have to consider that they do not require ranking at all form members. Most of them have reached that just for fun... and they are still leaders in most ships, blackjack and poker.
well no reason to require ranking from members when your 7 million in front of everyone right? lol as a former member of mcraging i can tell you this much the reason they are so far ahead is because of the folks there. alot of them are specialized in the area they do every day. polly for instance can mostly be found on the water sinking ships or keeping folks awake chatting away lol. It's a great guild and of course they would have to be to be as old as they are. at the same time i dont see a big deal in passing them on enemies and no other category lol they have been around way longer and have had some INCREDIBLY notable members through the years.

Reactions: LEO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back