Quests Rant / Dig Chests Quest Idea

Varunastra

Pirate Master
Me and my buddy @AnthonyTheGreat were in a discord call talking about the whole ideal of "Trading" in Tlopo, and how it would be awesome but A lot of people have negative and positive views about the idea of it. And by the way if you look at the polls it really sums it up and you can see more positive comments about it, Just sayin'..
upload_2018-9-17_15-51-4.png

ANYWAYS MOVING ONTO THE THREAD (DIG CHEST QUESTS)

So me and @AnthonyTheGreat were talking about how cool it would be if there was some side quests from local land folks from like the taverns and what not that give quests to find dig chests on various islands with actual gold and loot inside, now I know I know, there will be comments such as that's OP, and I also know someone will pull the trigger to constructively criticize the idea and might say: "so you're saying a level 1 can just get a quest from the tavern and dig a chest and get 500 or 1000 gold or possibly a famed or rare?" No, i'm not breeding the idea of low level OP currency and riches... I'm just suggesting it would be nice to see some small addons such like this. :)

Back