Ravens cove bonus reward

Demonic

Sea Legs
I did the bonus quest for the club hearts and won over 5000 gold in one go. I didnt leave the table or none of that. It said i completed it and everything. I turned in the quest didnt get the hat thought nothing of it. Finished the quest. Still no reward. Here I am a week later its still not in my inventory and my inventory wasnt full. Anyway I can get this fixed.

I did the bonus quest for the club hearts and won over 5000 gold in one go. I didnt leave the table or none of that. It said i completed it and everything. I turned in the quest didnt get the hat thought nothing of it. Finished the quest. Still no reward. Here I am a week later its still not in my inventory and my inventory wasnt full. Anyway I can get this fixed.

Do you Have Screenshot?
Because I didn't get Magenta Ostrich Hat after the skeleton poker....
I suggest you to contact Support: support@tlopo.com

Regards - Chris.

They have said before that the quest are bugged. I have a friend that didn't get hers and they told her she wouldn't be receiving the hat if she did the quest before it was fixed.

if I remember Correctly in UPDATE tlopo-rc-v1.11.3
Bugfixes
''Bonus rewards for the Raven's Cove Story Quest now function properly''

but, this is BETA stage and we are still Testing the Game so we can't expect everything to go smoothly.

if I remember Correctly in UPDATE tlopo-rc-v1.11.3
Bugfixes
''Bonus rewards for the Raven's Cove Story Quest now function properly''

but, this is BETA stage and we are still Testing the Game so we can't expect everything to go smoothly.
There are still people complaining that they arent receiving the hat. Im assuming they attempted to fix the bug but didn't succeed.

I did not receive bonus loot either. I completed the burnt staff quest and didn't get the staff... I finished the fishing one and didnt recieve the globe...

Yes, as posted a dozen times or so previously, the bonus rewards are not being given currently in the game for the Cove quest unfortunately.

When I did the RC Quest I did all the bonus parts without difficulty, got the hat, staff, and globe. The most trouble was the hat because of the table glitches, you had to change servers a few times to find a working table.

Back