Screenshots Raven's Cove hype! Post your legendary cursed blades finds here!

Bort Greasegorb

Pirate Lord
This is a thread for posting your best legendary cursed screenshots from POTCO. Here are the ones I looted:
(4/8/13) It was late at night and I was opening the final skull before I packed up for the night. What I saw inside completely blindsided me, a weapon so good I never expected to get it. I plan to return to Abassa South Idol to recreate this:
screenshot_2013-04-08_20-09-03.jpg

(6/23/13) Unfortunately, my next legendary cursed found more than two months later would happen to be the same thing. A few minutes later, I also got Tyrant Blade here as well which is basically a weaker WEB:
screenshot_2013-06-23_08-45-43.jpg

(7/23/13) This pirate was not going well. After tons of guild drama and hardly any worthy weapons or brights, it all finally paid off in the next most sought-after sword in the game. Bo Bock would go on to get a Lost Sword four days later:
screenshot_2013-07-23_16-22-17.jpg

(9/14/13) Finally, a few days before the closing, I found the last of my collection so far while healing someone on the Tormenta bridge. I wasn't really looking for or expecting anything at this moment, either:
screenshot_2013-09-14_17-32-57.jpg

What were your legendary cursed findings? Post your stories and screenshots about your encounters with these powerful blades. Most of all, good luck to all looters starting tomorrow when cursed blades come to town!

Back