Quests Raven's Cove Quest Bugs

Eric Sailcutter

Pirate Lord
While doing the Ravens's Cove Quest I ran into a couple of bugs: 1) Dr Bellrog's dig spots yielded all 4 idols at the South Idol spot. 2) El Patron spawned before any of his minions which allowed me to defeat him without engaging any of them. I'm pretty sure these are not how it was in potco and that these are bugs. Anyone else observe these?

Someone was saying that some people were getting the RC tp quest also. I didn't think that had been released with the RC quest? Anyone know if this is true & why only some people got it if it is true? I really think they were misinformed...
We really should be able to do the RC tp quest, that would be really convenient!

Someone was saying that some people were getting the RC tp quest also. I didn't think that had been released with the RC quest? Anyone know if this is true & why only some people got it if it is true? I really think they were misinformed...
We really should be able to do the RC tp quest, that would be really convenient!
I did the RC tp quest in early Beta. To my knowledge it is in game and unlocks at lvl 30 the same as it did in potco.

You are not the only one. I did not get it after completing Ravens Cove while other guild member did. I've been back to Ned several times, he isnt talking anymore. It's definately a bug or glitch. It may not be officially released yet or or its not working properly. Can't seem to get a dev to comment regarding it for clarification...

7880F7E7-76DB-4BF1-AAF0-4CD957D743CD.png
They hit me up on Facebook, said they were aware and are working on it. Hang in there Blondie!

You are not the only one. I did not get it after completing Ravens Cove while other guild member did. I've been back to Ned several times, he isnt talking anymore. It's definately a bug or glitch. It may not be officially released yet or or its not working properly. Can't seem to get a dev to comment regarding it for clarification...
Are you talking about the teleportation quest or the Raven's Cove story quest? My thread is about the story quest and as I said above, the tp quest was and to my knowledge still is in the game. If your tp quest dropped you should contact Support.

What I am saying is if the tp quest IS in the game, I never got it. Most of my guild got it DURING the ravens cove quest. I never received it and do not have tp access to Ravens...

What I am saying is if the tp quest IS in the game, I never got it. Most of my guild got it DURING the ravens cove quest. I never received it and do not have tp access to Ravens...
I have had access to Raven's Cove tp since early beta, but I never received the teleport quest when they released the Raven's Cove storyline. Some of my guild members have the tp quest though, so I believe it is in the game.

What's up with the Multiple El Patron's in quest ?? Now we have to defeat 5 or 6 of them ????? lol too funny !!! I don't recall killing that many for this quest !!! .....................................................:jar:

I am doing the Raven's Cove storyline and I am at the part where you need to defeat Kudgel, but he doesn't show up as an enemy for me. He is just a normal NPC that you can talk to.

I am doing the Raven's Cove storyline and I am at the part where you need to defeat Kudgel, but he doesn't show up as an enemy for me. He is just a normal NPC that you can talk to.
The same thing happened to a guildmate. First have high level peep heal you. Find someone else who needs to defeat kudgel. We did this 2 times. One was on anbassa waited in the caves until we found someone doing tge rc quest. In exchange to help him. We were able to fight kudgel after he finished getting the south idol and talked to Dr Bellrog. That Activate s kudgel.. keep swinging sword. Fighting do not run away, or hit escape key. And hopefully don't dc. it doesn't look as your damaging him, but stay on it. It will work. Takes time. It worked for me and guildmate.

When you start the rc quest you talk to crazy ned, he wants you to see the 4 or 5 ghosts that are in the buildings near him. I didn't get the notice to see Crazy ned again for the tp quest. You have to see Crazy Ned again before you leave ravens cove or you lose the tp quest there. If you see Crazy Ned 2 times, the tp quest pops into your journal. Seems to be a glitch. Thanks to my Sister to remind me of this on my alt

Yes! It is too bad it doesn't automatically pop up in your journal. I found it by accident so a few of my girls have it...

Just fixed my rc quest, found someone that was doing the quest as well and I got to kill Kudgel and got it done. Thanks for the heads up! :buds:

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-05-25_19-36-19.jpg
    screenshot_2018-05-25_19-36-19.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 272
  • screenshot_2018-05-25_19-36-00.jpg
    screenshot_2018-05-25_19-36-00.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 203
did the quest up to bellrog. friend did as well. he turned in and got attacked by kudgel. i turned in while he was fighting . i then joined his attack on kudgel. once he was defeated my friend got credit for quest i did not. i can talk to both npc but cannot fight kudgel to finish my quest.

did the quest up to bellrog. friend did as well. he turned in and got attacked by kudgel. i turned in while he was fighting . i then joined his attack on kudgel. once he was defeated my friend got credit for quest i did not. i can talk to both npc but cannot fight kudgel to finish my quest.
I would try it again following what I wrote above regarding Kudgel

nah ill just go grind for blues and reds until they fix it.i dont want some one else to get stuck were i am if i jump in on their kill and get the credit while they dont.

Back