Quests  Raven's Cove Quest Spoilers!

Also some glitches that are useful as a shortcut to El Patron's ship:

1. From the side of the island farthest away from elevator:

screenshot_2010-11-27_15-00-27.jpg

• There is a shortcut in the water that will take you straight to the ship--check out happy arrow:

screenshot_2010-11-27_15-02-29.jpg

• Next swim up to the spot and face the wall like so and just keep swimming into it:

screenshot_2010-11-27_15-06-15.jpg

• You'll start to slide to the right and into the rocks next to you:

screenshot_2010-11-27_15-06-20.jpg

• And then just swim around following your compass and avoiding the doorways to get to El Patron's ship:

screenshot_2010-11-27_15-08-57.jpg

• And there you have it!
screenshot_2010-11-27_15-23-15.jpg

Igor say nice work mate!! Igor think this is very helpful as Igor still hasn't done Ravens Cove quest!!

Thanks guys! Feel free to add whatever you feel may be useful for the Raven's Cove Quest or just romping around the island in general.

Omg! I hated the rod part....I finished the quest the first day it was released so there was little help. I was soooo happy when it was done with.

Another shortcut I just recently found to El Patron's ship...not that big of a shortcut but if you want to skip the elevator or don't have the key then you can also use this:

• Starting point is right near the two adjoining bridges:
RC shortcut b1.jpg

• You'll want this corner:
screenshot_2010-11-28_15-27-51.jpg

• Swim against the wall and you'll start to slide over:
screenshot_2010-11-28_15-28-15.jpg

screenshot_2010-11-28_15-28-21.jpg

• And just follow your map to take you to the ship:
screenshot_2010-11-28_15-28-27.jpg

Hmm this pic looks a lot like the one I poster already on this site lol.

I got this from the Pirates Wiki. It's a really useful site although since they've changed the layout I found it less user friendly: http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

If you need, there are tons of spoilers on there including the step by step instructions for the entire Raven's Cove's quest. Most if not all the weapons are posted on there so you can compare how the weapon you have already ranks against all the other similar weapons in the same category.

I got this from the Pirates Wiki. It's a really useful site although since they've changed the layout I found it less user friendly: http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

If you need, there are tons of spoilers on there including the step by step instructions for the entire Raven's Cove's quest. Most if not all the weapons are posted on there so you can compare how the weapon you have already ranks against all the other similar weapons in the same category.

I know I go on that site every now and then

A word of friendly advice to the ppl that have finished the quest but may just not be sure what weapon they want. Do not glitch to the ship and mess around the skull chest..it will open and you will miss the fun of fighting El Patron. Yes, that happened to me on the first pirate I completed the quest on...I was so upset and sad. I cheated myself out of a lot of fun. But hey, I made up for it on the next 2 pirates!!!!

Nice Nell! Thanks for sharing that. I will have to use that on my other pirate when I do start the Ravens Cove quest. I was so very frustrated with the Dowsing Rod too! I swore mine was broken! :p

Back