Raven's Cove quests (For Burnt Staff item)

Ishvallan

Buccaneer
Does anyone know 100% if the Raven's Cove story line is properly written into the game yet? I have been grinding potions for hours so that when the time comes, I can get the Burnt Staff (arguably the strongest staff with its +2 Flaming Skull boost and a respectable 22 base damage). But I really don't want all of this grinding to be effectively for nothing. Since it is just beta, I wouldn't expect this big set of sidequests to be of top priority to be put in, it would just be nice to know before I spend another 5 hours getting up to 20 potions if it will not be rewarded any time soon.

There is also rare navigation tool- the Bandit's Sea Globe, which can be gotten through this quest, so it would be good to know of I need to max out my fishing as well to get this item

Good to know. Still, the skills won't be wasted when the time comes. But I figured they had bigger fish to fry than a higher level story quest line. But it will make a pretty exciting event when they are able to add it in

Someone whispered to me complaining that the cave is gone the other day. Pretty sure they fixed it :p

They fixed being able to go in through a wall glitch. No more rage ghost farming. Go back to the Thrall Hall :p

Back