Raven's Cove Story line glitch

PiratesGoldie

Buccaneer
Hey, there my raven's cove quest seems to be glitched in a way where it won't let me progress in the storyline. The bug happened when I was talking to bellrog about helping defend the traitor before I had the chance to accept the quest my game crashed. There's currently no fix to this glitch either, well at least to my knowledge is there any way to fix this? Making another pirate and grinding it to level 30 again just doesn't seem fun. And yes I have contacted support they said they're working on a fix for it all though it has been about 5-6 months now. Any devs on the forums know how to fix this bug/glitch?

Hey, there my raven's cove quest seems to be glitched in a way where it won't let me progress in the storyline. The bug happened when I was talking to bellrog about helping defend the traitor before I had the chance to accept the quest my game crashed. There's currently no fix to this glitch either, well at least to my knowledge is there any way to fix this? Making another pirate and grinding it to level 30 again just doesn't seem fun. And yes I have contacted support they said they're working on a fix for it all though it has been about 5-6 months now. Any devs on the forums know how to fix this bug/glitch?
Email support, at whatever the email address is on the official website for the game.

she stated she did email support and they said they were working on a fix...she said it has been 5-6 months. Usually when it lasts that long it is best to start a new pirate. I had one that lost the main quest but I was able to do the teleport quest. Mine never got fixed either so I have gone on to other pirates cause you can't go in the elevator to get inside Raven's Cove without the quest.

she stated she did email support and they said they were working on a fix...she said it has been 5-6 months. Usually when it lasts that long it is best to start a new pirate. I had one that lost the main quest but I was able to do the teleport quest. Mine never got fixed either so I have gone on to other pirates cause you can't go in the elevator to get inside Raven's Cove without the quest.
She said she emailed them 5 or 6 months ago.
Time to contact them again.
Others have had this problem and it was resolved much quicker.

I contacted them almost a year ago. I then kept asking every other month if they had found a fix. I even told them I was willing to start the main quest over again if they would just give me the quest. All I was ever told is please be patient. Well a year is gone and that is why I just forgot about that pirate and made others.

Back