Ravens cove totem glitch

Lots of people are having this problem, including me, and its super duper annoying. I emailed them over 2 months ago. and they said that they're "looking into it", but this problem has been happening for 6 months, since the release of the raven's cove quest, and they've done absolutely nothing to fix it and its aggravating.

I got my totem from Ned after the getting the quest to help the 5 ghost. You have to talk to Ned right way to get totem quest.

Be sure to talk to Crazy Ned again, after you finish talking to Crazy Ned. He will give you the Teleport Quest. HOWEVER, if you finish Raven's Cove Quest then talk to Crazy Ned, you will NOT receive the Teleport Quest. This ONLY work if Raven's Cove Quest is still ACTIVE. So, be sure to do the Teleport Quest first before you complete Raven's Cove Quest.

Be sure to talk to Crazy Ned again, after you finish talking to Crazy Ned. He will give you the Teleport Quest. HOWEVER, if you finish Raven's Cove Quest then talk to Crazy Ned, you will NOT receive the Teleport Quest. This ONLY work if Raven's Cove Quest is still ACTIVE. So, be sure to do the Teleport Quest first before you complete Raven's Cove Quest.
I wish they would have told us this before we all finished the quest... cuz now we're just stuck without a totem till they get around to fixing it in 2020 or something... Was this not a problem during beta testing?

I wish they would have told us this before we all finished the quest... cuz now we're just stuck without a totem till they get around to fixing it in 2020 or something... Was this not a problem during beta testing?
Technically, i found out about this problem few months ago. TLOPO Team was not aware about this could work only if Raven's Cove quest is still active in your quest journal. ( At least i think so there not aware about it.)

Technically, i found out about this problem few months ago. TLOPO Team was not aware about this could work only if Raven's Cove quest is still active in your quest journal.
The totem problem has been around since the launch of the RC quest, 6 months ago... It's extra annoying since I have the totem on my char that I never even did the quest on, whom I don't care about playing anymore... I really don't see why they can't grant everyone who writes in the totem or just grant them the quest. Or they could force Ned to give the quest after you finish the quest, they obviously have the power to mess with quests cuz of the expansions, but they actively choose not to for whatever reason.

If you email them that you don't have the totem and didn't get the quest they will email you back and make sure you get it. But if it is the main quest you are having a problem with then you will have to wait till they figure out the fix for those of us who lost our raven's cove main quest.

If you email them that you don't have the totem and didn't get the quest they will email you back and make sure you get it. But if it is the main quest you are having a problem with then you will have to wait till they figure out the fix for those of us who lost our raven's cove main quest.
I emailed them and they told me they'd fix it and they haven't. This was 2 months ago, I attached a transcript. https://ghostbin.com/paste/sjz7u the placement of the replies is kinda weird (thanks iCloud) but it's obvious they gave me a non-response.

I would email them again because they fixed my totem by sending me a code to put in and it gave me the totem. I also saw where someone else on the forum had the same thing happen for them.

After I finished the 5 ghosts quests, the quest got removed from my quest book and i didnt get the mine key, i emailed them and they just said that put my name on a list. Im stuck without cursed blades until they decide to fix it.

Richard there are some of us that have been on that list for many months. I don't think it is priority at this time. They just say to be patient. I have that pirate mastered in everything just can't use the elevator at raven's and never got my sword. I wish there was a way just to give those of us who lost the quest the quest to start it over. I would have no problem with that. I understand the frustration but all we can do is wait.

Back