Ravens Cove

I loved the Ravens Cove quest!
I think we should be able to play skeleton poker when ever we want to though
i got Bitter End :D
I loved it too and I think it would be fun to be able to play skeleton poker whenever. I think the quest was actually pretty easy and I liked the fact that it wasn't long and drawn out. I also chose Bitter End as my sword.:cool:

I loved it but thought it was kind of short. I never tried playing skeleton poker a second time so I didn't relies people were blocked off form it. I kind of wish they left a little more to do with Ravens Cove after the quest. The ghost (with exception of one ) are not really that challenging. I ended up grabbing Bitter End for a sword because it works against the rage ghost. It would be cool if they put a skeleton poker in that little village near Darkheart. They played a challenging game!

I loved it but thought it was kind of short. I never tried playing skeleton poker a second time so I didn't relies people were blocked off form it. I kind of wish they left a little more to do with Ravens Cove after the quest. The ghost (with exception of one ) are not really that challenging. I ended up grabbing Bitter End for a sword because it works against the rage ghost. It would be cool if they put a skeleton poker in that little village near Darkheart. They played a challenging game!

Yes, I guess it could have been a little bit longer and what a fantastic idea for skeleton poker.:)

I must admit I do not enjoy questing too much however, I did enjoy this quest. I also thought it was a little short. I loved how they put the interactive dialog into the quest. I thought that was pretty cool .:cool:

I did not know what to pick when the time came and must of stood at that chest for a good 10 min! LOL I ended up picking Spinecrest.

I liked that you got a prize at the end of the quest I got spinecrest and Bitter End cause I have two pirates.

Thats a really good idea and you probably picked the best location for it.

Ya I agree I think they should re make the black pearl quest and include the new features so it's less boring.

Helga thought the quest was boring and is disappointed with the whole new island. Helga feels they could have done much more and also given more rep. Helga's "friend" Alysta actually did the quest, Helga is not wasting the time. Helga would have liked the ghost quests to be longer and more involved, and the enemies in the mine to be more diverse and interesting, also plentiful.

Helga thought the quest was boring and is disappointed with the whole new island. Helga feels they could have done much more and also given more rep. Helga's "friend" Alysta actually did the quest, Helga is not wasting the time. Helga would have liked the ghost quests to be longer and more involved, and the enemies in the mine to be more diverse and interesting, also plentiful.
I haven't done the quest either, well who am I kidding LOL, I haven't done alot of quests! :D

the quest had some suprises for me. like the guy who came back as a chicken. becareful what you ask tia for. lol
and the guy who turns aginst you after you work so hard for him, grr. i do wish we could play more poker with the skeletons. their not the sharpest tool in the shed and i got lots of gold from them lol. over all i think the quest was good. i'm sure it's much harder for level 30 pirates. ps i got the spinecrest sword.:fight:

I wish I took the spinecrest sword :( biggest bummer I took bitter end..
Morgan Can't you go back in that shed and play it again? It worked for me... I teleported to someone who was there..

i wish they would go through and actually make all the old quests with new dialogs like the new 1
Aye, that would be great, but I think it would be quite complicated for them but I'm sure they will make more quests with this interaction thing

Back