Read Before You Watch

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
ahoy.gif
Hi there mates! I have some news for you. The next pirates movie is based on a book by the same title by Tim Powers. It is a great read and all will like it but be warn this story is for older people because these pirates aren't exactly Disney clean. Read it and if you already did tell the world ( or a small fraction of it) what you think! Also anyone hear of other great pirate books?

Igor say Igor love a good novel but find it hard to find a good pirate novel. Igor say the last one Igor picked up was Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton. Igor say it begins like all good Crichton novels but seems like some one, who found the manuscript after his death tacked on a Disney ending. Igor say however a good read if in the half price section.
biggrin.gif

Apparently the fourth installment won't be the last. Look it up on Wikipedia, it seems they have a few more planned back to back with POTC: On Stranger Tides

Igor say the last one Igor picked up was Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton. Igor say it begins like all good Crichton novels but seems like some one, who found the manuscript after his death tacked on a Disney ending. Igor say however a good read if in the half price section. :D
Aye! Was wondering if that particular book was a decent read or not. Might have to find a way to purchase it still. Thank ye, Igor for the insight!

I read that book a dozen times!
But anything else? I heard an old book called A Cup of Gold was good.

LONG LIVE CAPT. CHARLES HUNTER!!!

Back