Real Life & POTCO

• Thread starter Shamus The Brute
  • Start date
good thread shamus. in real life i would like to be able to just sail way to far away places when ever i like and only work ( plunder) when i felt like it. in the game i would like to be able to make unruley pirates walk the plank on my ship.:flag:

I would like to add to that :).. Well in the game u can boot ppl from ur ship (SVS only) So.. Can't they have a plank on ur ship that they have to walk when u boot them? :confused: I think they ought to.. I mean.. Whats a pirate ship without a plank?

In POTCO I would like to be able to breakdance OOH YEAH! :party:

In real life I would LOVE to have an unsinkable Black Pearl with undead/real crew people and we can plunder some good ol' Navy and EITC ships in da sea.

God glitch = immortal and invulnerable

that almost sounds like a vampire type thing, i like that,! :skullpeak:
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 4:21 PM):
to bad ur only lvl 30 s0mething or i could teach u how to lol ii got rules about the god glitch i only show 100% mastered pirates

once treasurer gets ahold of you, christopher, you may need that god glitch, ,... hart says it makes you immortal and invulnerable,.good luck, you gonna need it, hehe :cool:
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 4:24 PM):
good thread shamus. in real life i would like to be able to just sail way to far away places when ever i like and only work ( plunder) when i felt like it. in the game i would like to be able to make unruley pirates walk the plank on my ship.:flag:

uhoh, i better behave, starting today, i promise,...you can trust me,...:xbones:

Real Life- You don't die, you go to jail.... And come back with groggy but other then that it's fine!
Game- Be able to say WHATEVER, WHENEVER!!

eeeyikesRose,..you are to sweet,...in real life,...careful what you wish for,...you go to jail, you may wish you were dead,.(they got some not nice people in there)..and the game,,,i do that already, its this darn forum,,that always bans me,..(please dont ban me for saying that, you know i am always truthful, even when it hurts!) (you know i luv you guys) :rolleyes: (oh wait, i just noticed i am in jail, i am nice, dont count me,.)

eeeyikesRose,..you are to sweet,...in real life,...careful what you wish for,...you go to jail, you may wish you were dead,.(they got some not nice people in there)..and the game,,,i do that already, its this darn forum,,that always bans me,..(please dont ban me for saying that, you know i am always truthful, even when it hurts!) (you know i luv you guys) :rolleyes:

Lol u can say whatever u want on POTCO? Dude I get banned every other week on POTCO... ^_^ How do u do it? Lol.. :confused:

Lol u can say whatever u want on POTCO? Dude I get banned every other week on POTCO... ^_^ How do u do it? Lol.. :confused:

can you BELIEVE, Bella, has never been banned from POTC, or even warned,...how is that possible,? I am thinking a glitch in the system or something,...has to be,...even i am surprised,..i would ban me,..if i look back a few times, when someone really got me mad,..yeah, i would of banned me for sure,....:confused:

In real life, it would be nice to be slashed at, shot at, and thrown grenades at without getting a scratch. As for the game, it'd be nice to add an airplane engine to the ships, increasing the speed of the ship.

Why dont we just wish for no war instead?

Aye, that would be something. The question asks, however, if we can take a POTCO feature and experience it in real life, and vice versa.

you are right, i just tend to think of the more nicer things in life,..i have seen enough violence in real life, to not wish for it, sorry:mad:

can you BELIEVE, Bella, has never been banned from POTC, or even warned,...how is that possible,? I am thinking a glitch in the system or something,...has to be,...even i am surprised,..i would ban me,..if i look back a few times, when someone really got me mad,..yeah, i would of banned me for sure,....:confused:

Lol! I sooooooooooooo wish I was u ^_^... I even get banned for me getting annoyed with ppl who harasse me :confused:

you are right, i just tend to think of the more nicer things in life,..i have seen enough violence in real life, to not wish for it, sorry:mad:
Not a problem at all. I find it worth a chuckle when watching other pirates running around pounding on CTRL.:facepalm:

Real Life- You don't die, you go to jail ...

Like Bella said, be careful what you wish for ... I would've not wanted to be immortal, using god glitch or whatever. See the highlanders and vampires? Being immortal and being stuck in mortal world? I'd rather die, not even want to be 100 years old and have dementia and be a burden for others. Plus when all your peers already die, you'd be like all alone, being the only old person around, what's the fun of that ... :p Staying young and ageless like pirates is cool though.

Not getting a scratch at all - like Mith said, not even having tossled hair or dirty clothes after fighting for days are cool too! :D

Back