Real Life & POTCO

• Thread starter Shamus The Brute
  • Start date
In POTCO I would like to be able to breakdance OOH YEAH! :party:

In real life I would LOVE to have an unsinkable Black Pearl with undead/real crew people and we can plunder some good ol' Navy and EITC ships in da sea.

Sweet ideas. The "breakdance" part would be COOL cuz I used to spin on my back with a boom box playing music nearby (when I was younger), ROFL. *Um, yeah...really miss those days, lol (See link).

EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 8:14 PM):
Dude lol thats.. knocked.. up... :lol1:

I didn't want to say it "outloud" here, lol. Wasn't for sure if it would get me into trouble, rofl.

Sweet ideas. The "breakdance" part would be COOL cuz I used to spin on my back with a boom box playing music nearby (when I was younger), ROFL. *Um, yeah...really miss those days, lol (See link).

Dude omg! :lol1: Thats sooooooooooooooo funny!
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 8:15 PM):

EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 8:14 PM):

I didn't want to say it "outloud" here, lol. Wasn't for sure if it would get me into trouble, rofl.

Cccrraaaapppp! Lol well I may get banned =O Oh well ^_^

I miss simple thing on Potco, especially sitting down. In real life I soo ... want to make easy money like plundering (LOVE plundering). If I could run over other cars in real life like booming, tearing apart and ramming other ships, that would be great too. Why do ppl have to be 'on my way' when I'm in a hurry ... it always happens, no fail. :rolleyes: :cannon:

I'd make sure not to get in your way lol.

I would want a Nitro (not the dang RC, the real one) speedboat instead of my ship, I mean really- I could outrun four light sloops put together in SvS....
And, in real life, I would want the Dark Curse ability to scare people :lol1:

Back