Real Life & POTCO

• Thread starter Shamus The Brute
  • Start date
S

Shamus The Brute

Sometimes I think to myself that LIFE is pretty boring, unadventurous, & predictable. Ever feel that way?

I mean, I could have been born & lived during the period of some great revolution, during the Dark Ages, or perhaps when it was cool to grunt & drool as the Caveman did.
caveman_2.jpg

QUESTION: If Disney could magically cast a spell that would mix together both real life & POTCO, what things would you prefer to see within each as you consider "your reality" & daily experience from each point of view?

*For example, on POTCO I would prefer to have a warm plate of freshly-baked, chocolate chip cookies waiting for me :yum: at the completion of a long quest, ranking, or leveling/mastering my pirate. Everyone LOVES cookies right, lol?

Well, to give a REVERSE answer to this question...In real-life, I would most enjoy the ability to tp (teleport) anywhere within the world as I l-o-v-e to travel !
spinning_globe.gif

So I ask you, mates. What things would you enjoy seeing most within both real-life & POTCO if each were to have the other mixed into your daily living & experience?

I miss simple thing on Potco, especially sitting down. In real life I soo ... want to make easy money like plundering (LOVE plundering). If I could run over other cars in real life like booming, tearing apart and ramming other ships, that would be great too. Why do ppl have to be 'on my way' when I'm in a hurry ... it always happens, no fail. :rolleyes: :cannon:

I'd love to be able to sing on POTCO :rolleyes:.. & I'd like to have stumps knock me down in real life... cuz in real life.. I trip over them instead :mad:... I'd rather get knocked down than trip. :D

That is funny about the stumps :rolleyes: But, a VERY wise lesson to be learned & point to be made too! "Better to be knocked down than to be tripped...but, better to be tripped than to be knocked ^." Forgive me, lol. Bad humor I just made there.

:fish:this is a good one,...well i would miss my dogs, but of course i bring the pitts and parrot christa along, but disney found me a good baby sitter for the rest so i take long weekends, because i love sailing in the ocean in real life,..no i dont get sea sick,...but i would want to sail as a lady pirate on a pirate ship,...i would make one heck of a good pirate captain,..a bit of a well, b..no more,..banns, so i wont say it, but a pretty bbbbb,...all the same,...i would wreck some havoc on the seas....:fish:
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 12:02 AM):
That is funny about the stumps :rolleyes: But, a VERY wise lesson to be learned & point to be made too! "Better to be knocked down than to be tripped...but, better to be tripped than to be knocked ^." Forgive me, lol. Bad humor I just made there.

i love bad humor! :p

:fish:this is a good one,...well i would miss my dogs, but of course i bring the pitts and parrot christa along, but disney found me a good baby sitter for the rest so i take long weekends, because i love sailing in the ocean in real life,..no i dont get sea sick,...but i would want to sail as a lady pirate on a pirate ship,...i would make one heck of a good pirate captain,..a bit of a well, b..no more,..banns, so i wont say it, but a pretty bbbbb,...all the same,...i would wreck some havoc on the seas....:fish:
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 12:02 AM):

i love bad humor! :p

Hey...no problem with being a "B." I get kinda moody too, sometimes.

I would love if all guys looked like the pirates in game. Strong and tanned with big muscles.

I'd also like to have my staff to fry them, when they get too intrusive.

and the potions, the swift foot!! that would be great when I do marathon.

Well I guess I could just go on and on..

"Fry them," rofl. That's funny. As I am burning, I would not look too well covered in black, however :)

In POTCO I would like to have an F-22 Raptor instead of my ship, and I would like to have my Bitter End and my Bloodfire Broadsword in real life.

In potco I would like a computer so I can visit pirates forums, on the real life I would like the god glitch

i know i should know all the glitches, tell me to go read, but i dont got time, what the heck is the god glitch?

In potco I would like a computer so I can visit pirates forums, on the real life I would like the god glitch

Imagine we were in Potco then after a long day of plundering and killing enemies we sat down in our own hut and opened the computer to visit Piratesforums ... then we 'talked and joked around' with the same pirates that we just saw that day or any other day. Like facebook or cell phone, right? We could see the ppl in-person, but we still talked again with them on those gadgets ... :lol1:

So u would rather get tripped & fall on ur face than get knocked down & fall on ur butt? Seems like face planting would hurt more :rolleyes:

Back