Real Superheroes

I'd have to say those ppl idolized superheroes since they were little kids, and they carry them into their adulthood ... Fine if they prefer to do so, but really, seriously, do they need to dress up like that? Must want to 'live' the superheroes attributes (read: costumes) desperately ... :p

I watched that exact same video yesterday and started researching it. I feel that when an ordinary person takes time out of there day{even after a full day of work} to patrol the streets and help prevent criminal activity they should be admired. They know that their in danger but in order to help out the every day citizen they ignore the dangers they face so I applaud them. They don't have powers there just ordinary humans [wearning kevlar vests and armed with stun devices].

I watched that exact same video yesterday and started researching it. I feel that when an ordinary person takes time out of there day{even after a full day of work} to patrol the streets and help prevent criminal activity they should be admired. They know that their in danger but in order to help out the every day citizen they ignore the dangers they face so I applaud them. They don't have powers there just ordinary humans [wearning kevlar vests and armed with stun devices].

actually will some arent even armed with stun devices i believe but they should be admired

The ones who dont arm themselves with vests and gear for protection those are the people I consider somewhat crazy.

u know what his reminds me of... reminds me of kick butt the movie... that was a horrible movie... bet all these "super heroes" get arrested for assault or unlawful detainment... bunch of silly kids

Well that one guy who just wore the mask was cool. He was like the Green Hornet!
ikr lol
EDIT (Apr 4, 2011 at 7:27 PM):
u know what his reminds me of... reminds me of kick *** the movie... that was a horrible movie... bet all these "super heroes" get arrested for assault or unlawful detainment... bunch of silly kids
._. like me xD but i havent been aressted or any of that :p

u know what his reminds me of... reminds me of kick *** the movie... that was a horrible movie... bet all these "super heroes" get arrested for assault or unlawful detainment... bunch of silly kids
its called citizens arrest and its not assult if there breaking the law cuz they cant sue for it they'll most likely be busted

Back