really? AGAIN?

again i ask. has anyone got on yet via browser method. Im also worried a bit as i have the live launcher and it says my pass or account name is invalid and i know it is right. :'( dont tell me my account is gone! i cant log in on the sight as well it wont get past the login screen and keeps telling me it cant log me in and to try again. Please say my account isnt gone!

I was wondering...
I'm kinda new to the game, and until now I have encounterd quite a few problem: first the Mac Launcher that doesn't work (tho I think is fixed now), then the "frozen online" bug, then this new connection issue.
What I'd like to know is... am I unlucky? Or this kind of problems are to be expected and happen often?
I was thinking about a one-year subscription, and I'd like to know others players opinion about bugs and whatnot before doing it.

I was wondering...
I'm kinda new to the game, and until now I have encounterd quite a few problem: first the Mac Launcher that doesn't work (tho I think is fixed now), then the "frozen online" bug, then this new connection issue.
What I'd like to know is... am I unlucky? Or this kind of problems are to be expected and happen often?
I was thinking about a one-year subscription, and I'd like to know others players opinion about bugs and whatnot before doing it.

In my experience (been paying for a year membership since October last year) it happens WAY too often. For close to $80 a year, it should be running smoothly, with only a few shut downs and bugs. As of recently, I've had more issues than I can count. The lag is maddening since they cut down on the number of servers. Bug reports happen on a fairly regular basis. So called "upgrades" happen sometimes once a week, and there is ALWAYS an issue after said 'update'. This site closure thing "outside our control" has happened twice in the past month. It's absolutely maddening! I realize a lot of hard work goes into running a game of this magnitude, but I just dont understand why its gone to pot recently. If they don't get it back to where it was running smoothly like when I began paying, I am going to cancel my membership and search for a NON Disney game to play. Because honestly, I am more angry and frustrated by this game than entertained anymore. SIGH! That said...when it runs smoothly, it is a great game, very fun. But I'm loosing hope that it'll ever run well again. We shall see...

So...what news concerning the game at this hour? Will I have the chance to be a "happy" pirate today or, am I going to have to throw something again, lol???

*I would sure hate to think that I would have to do something "productive" for the day. I just want to relax & not think about much...

Yep....the Mouse needs to do something for us, to compensate we, the paying customers.
Again with the mouse... Its not the mouse its the developers of the game
So...what news concerning the game at this hour? Will I have the chance to be a "happy" pirate today or, am I going to have to throw something again, lol???

*I would sure hate to think that I would have to do something "productive" for the day. I just want to relax & not think about much...
lol i wanted that yesterday and now i cant for the rest of my week they rly needto start getting things together
I

Geez...if game is having more issues, I am going to have to kick my refrigerator again &...I don't like to do so cuz of my foot &, well...it's a little hard to walk on afterwards :sad1: .

I have to disagree about more than free unlimited, I would say: Free Unlimited, Legendary Sword, Jack Sparrow/Blackbeard Outfit? and more than just an apology Disney needs to admit that they keep failing. :mad:

james whats the point in a legendary sword if you didnt earn it? look at johns story he earned his with hours of time spent not disney saying sorry we messed up heres a free legend

james whats the point in a legendary sword if you didnt earn it? look at johns story he earned his with hours of time spent not disney saying sorry we messed up heres a free legend
Still though, they still owe us something in return besides "free" unlimited for awhile. :fight:

Back