really? AGAIN?

I just live chatted with them and this is what they said-
Person-Hello! This is Sally. How may I help you?
Me- Why is pirates of the caribbean online down again?
Person- We are experiencing problems with Toontown and Club Penguin. We will resolve it quickly and you can get back to having a toontastic day!
Me- Um... I don't care about Toontown or Club Penguin. I want to know about Pirates of the Caribbean Online....
Person- Toontown is still down. We are still resolving the problem. Please try again later!
Me- OK, I don't give a :cursing: about Toontown. Tell me why PIRATES ONLINE is down! NOT TOONTOWN! Do you have issues...?!
Person-Do you have issues? -hangs up-

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

I MADE
THIS SWEET MESSAGE FOR DISNEY
AND I HOPE
THEY READ IT!
<3!!!!!!!!!!!!
disney.png

I just live chatted with them and this is what they said-
Person-Hello! This is Sally. How may I help you?
Me- Why is pirates of the caribbean online down again?
Person- We are experiencing problems with Toontown and Club Penguin. We will resolve it quickly and you can get back to having a toontastic day!
Me- Um... I don't care about Toontown or Club Penguin. I want to know about Pirates of the Caribbean Online....
Person- Toontown is still down. We are still resolving the problem. Please try again later!
Me- OK, I don't give a :cursing: about Toontown. Tell me why PIRATES ONLINE is down! NOT TOONTOWN! Do you have issues...?!
Person-Do you have issues? -hangs up-

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

OMG! that is EPIC! What the heck is WRONG with them? Once, I contacted them, and the guy was talking about Toontown too. I was like, uh...no.... Pirates. At least HE listened, and appologised... -shakes fist at Disney- GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I'm back in game after having the same log in problems I see others have had in this thread, I'm in catacombs and enemies are glitched and not taking damage, health meter is frozen, can move around but the game around me seems frozen.

I'm back in game after having the same log in problems I see others have had in this thread, I'm in catacombs and enemies are glitched and not taking damage, health meter is frozen, can move around but the game around me seems frozen.

That happens when you're about to be disconnected, it happened to me while I was privateering..
LOST 56,000 BOUNTY. I am losing alot of good stuff today

Back