Recruiting Really Bad Eggs

rbe-header.png

Ahoy pirates! Welcome to the official PiratesForums recruitment page for Really Bad Eggs, run by @Elizabeth Bladebellows <3

About RBE
Really Bad Eggs is a "new" and expanding guild looking for players who enjoy a wide variety of the elements that the game brings. Looters, SvS and PvP players, and so on. This being said one person makes all the difference until the numbers add up. I am also in another guild with my friends from what feels like ages ago, but I want this guild to thrive.

It is important that everyone in Really Bad Eggs is supportive and friendly since there is a wide variety of pirates ranging in different levels and ranks. Many people have been familiar with the game for years, while others may have never played before or only played the original game.

GUILD EVENTS
While the guild is still small as it grows more guild events will take place.

Next Guild Event: TBD

GUILDLINES

Hatespeech, personal attacks, and any kind of harassment is prohibited. Really Bad Eggs is a guild that takes this very seriously.

Be kind and courteous to other guilds and their members. While chatting in public you and your actions represent Really Bad Eggs and it matters that you represent me and the rest of the guild in a positive way.

DISCORD
Our Discord Channel is ONLY available to Community Contributors and guild members. If you are looking for a guild to join please let me know. Otherwise please ask me any questions you may have either down below, or on my page!

Fair Sailing,
Elizabeth Bladebellows

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm new to TLOPO, but I'm interested in joining! I'm excited to be in an active guild, all I've been in are guilds that sent me blind invites & no one speaks in. Plus, that guild name is dope, haha. Are there any requirements for joining? The last time I played POTCO was when I was in elementary school - entering college now, so I don't remember much.

Hi! @EDP510

There are no requirements for joining! I will remind you it is very small right now, but the more people join who love the game and who are interested are always welcome! I can send you an invite code to join if you'd like.

Back