Really need the no take cover and open fire bug fixed!

Who has the open fire and take cover bug?

• Total voters
What is the work around besides sinking flag ships? Sinking flag ships doesn't work in SVS, and not doing that in regular sailing because that is way too glitchy, having people disappear after, islands disappear, loot disappear, etc. This problem has been ongoing for literally years, and it's one of the worst problems I've seen in this game by a longshot. I am only able to use take cover or open fire ONCE, then it doesn't work for the remainder of the time I'm logged in. Have to completely log out and exit the game for it to come back, which is completely unacceptable, because again, then after logging and coming back, it still only works after pressing it once, then doesn't. Anyone have a different fix or do the devs fix it after contacting us personally per account? My son loves SVS (he's 7), yet I can't go aboard his ship or have him on my ship without sinking in SVS from not having it the entire time.

It sounds like an isolated issue since I've been on crews where "Take Cover" and "Open Fire" were used multiple times, and this is the first I've heard of it. Perhaps contact the devs through reporting it in game?

Best of luck for the future!

It sounds like an isolated issue since I've been on crews where "Take Cover" and "Open Fire" were used multiple times, and this is the first I've heard of it. Perhaps contact the devs through reporting it in game?

It must be if you haven't heard of it...

lol... it is a known issue, I am sure when they figure out a fix they will implement it. If anyone knows of a fix they should contact tlopo.

Just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean much. I've been told by at least 50 people (which is about 1/4 of the total number of people on any given night on Abassa), that they've had it, more than once, and for them it's intermittent, not permanent. Starfire knows of it for instance, as she said, known issue. Known for about a year or more, and it was happening in the old POTCO days as well, just not nearly as much.

Let's try to laugh a lot today, have a good time! Beers and wine all around!

Are you sure you sail much? They work 100% of the time on first use after launching but after that they become intermittent, all the people I've asked about this seem to be experiencing the same thing. It's definitely a well known bug that's been around for a long time, although I'm not very certain how long but at least since the update fixing the infinite loading screen.

I have not had the problem for about a week now, but it was there last week to be certain, just as Eric describes it.

LOL any Python reference is a good one. Well played!

BTW I hope everyone realizes I was totally kidding with my post. Although sadly, I have seen/do see serious posts which are as bad or worse than that one.

But even more than that, I don't like Spam!
(bloody Vikings!)

Back