Recent Connection Issues Resolved (06/30/11)

Isaiah Ropeswine

Wanted Pirate
Many Pirates have experienced connectivity issues over the past several days. As of Tuesday afternoon (PST), these issues have been fixed, and Pirates Online is once again available.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, especially with so many Pirates anxious to sail into the new “Scoundrel of the Seas” content released Tuesday.

To thank you for your patience over the past few days, we will be compensating all Unlimited Access players with a 3 day extension on their accounts.

To clarify, these connectivity issues were in no way related to releasing “Scoundrel of the Seas”. Since Tuesday’s fix for the connection problem, Pirates have already been sailing in and enjoying all the new “Scoundrel” challenges at sea.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please submit a comment below. Our ADMIN GM ROBERTA ROBERTS will be posting replies for frequently asked questions.

Sincerely,
The Crew @ Pirates Online

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/recent_connection_issues_resolved

See? If we suggested nicely, they'd pay attention .... ;)

Jk ... I just felt like that because they actually granted what I had asked (on the other thread I said it would be nice if we were given 2 days extension for the loss of 2 days of Potco being on maintenance). Well, being responsive to our request or just plain being responsible for doing the right thing - which is giving our right to the make up for the loss of our subsription time - the fact is, that we get an extension. That's good enough for me! :D

Does this me the launcher will work now? I'm tired of everything in the game being pitch black when I play.

"To clarify, these connectivity issues were in no way related to releasing “Scoundrel of the Seas”. Since Tuesday’s fix for the connection problem, Pirates have already been sailing in and enjoying all the new “Scoundrel” challenges at sea. "

LIARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Back