Recommended Staff Stats?

Fireball and wither are easily the most useful attacks. If you don't care about "awesome looking magic" (which I totally do) you don't need to put skill points in any other attack.

Then there's the passives, most notably Spirit Mastery. Get 'em. Assuming they all work (last I heard there were problems with all of them except Spirit Mastery)

Fireball and wither are easily the most useful attacks. If you don't care about "awesome looking magic" (which I totally do) you don't need to put skill points in any other attack.

Then there's the passives, most notably Spirit Mastery. Get 'em. Assuming they all work (last I heard there were problems with all of them except Spirit Mastery)

I agree with this 100%. Flaming Skull and Wither are quite useful, and quite destructive when upgraded. Blast and Soul Flay are just too weak, and Pestilence, Banish, and Desolation are all quite cumbersome in combat and will likely result in more harm done during the cast time than benefit.

I also agree on the passives, since there's not a ton of skills worth mastering (imo) I put 5 points into all the Passives, to help make the upgraded Flaming Skull and Wither shine, as well as beef up the Voodoo Doll even more!

Back