Reconnect With Lost Friends Or Old Guild Members!

An Ode to the Lost!
By John Scurvy
Where are you Pirate Wolf Lords?
Where are you Jumper Empire?
To long I have walked alone
My hope dying like the embers on a forgotten fire
Where are you my friends?
Goodbye all I say tonight
For I believed I have lost you
Gone in the darkness of night

*sniff* It's just... so sad... so sad
I know it has nothing to do with what the topic is now but I was feeling creative

ok, ok, lets not get off the subject,...this is important, i miss my old spania friends,...the egore,...and his, lets go to dark fart, the grammacula,..buccanneer, the tiny potion the giant grenade, yes even treasuerer could be found at that time having a good time (lighten up treasurer i miss that guy), Capt morgan kid,...bella was just a sweet girl then,...sharkskulll,...flappjack, you remember all this....playing at darkheart,...having so much fun,...laughing,...till i cried...yes the spainia men were always funny,...and of course i miss my captain blacksheep....the spania women i consider them my friends for life, yes even you Meg..the others all no who they are,,,.as for the new spania, i dont get them,...they seem to be missing a sense of humor, or at least I have not seen it yet....

and yes this is another novel, get used to it Jade,...dont like, dont read it, mine are usualy to make a point about the subject matter, maybe in a round about way,
facepalm.gif

well at least your still here with us on the forums. i always read your posts as they are some times off the wall, but always right on. maybe you could do a post letting us know what guild your in now and what you have been up to. hope to see you in the game. we could crew up with some spania and go mess with dark hart for old times sake.
flag.gif

well at least your still here with us on the forums. i always read your posts as they are some times off the wall, but always right on. maybe you could do a post letting us know what guild your in now and what you have been up to. hope to see you in the game. we could crew up with some spania and go mess with dark hart for old times sake.:flag:

That is so sweet of you to ask, you know i always feel as a Spania at heart, I always will, and i miss all my friends, but when my bulldog died that christmas morning, i just checked out on life for awhile, she and parrot christa were so much a part of my everday spania life. I have started a guild in her memory, is called Lost Souls, to honor her, and all the animals i have taken in over the years, to me they were all lost souls, wanting only to be loved, and they all lived full lives with me. But when they die a part of me dies with them. So i ask those who join, to fight to keep the memory alive of a loved one, who is no longer with them. As soon as the name is approved, I hope to put this in the guild section, along with my new dog Pebbles, she is not Penny, but also grew up around a parrot. So I guess i can say, my smile, is maybe, a half smile, again,....
angel.gif

Back