Reconnect With Lost Friends Or Old Guild Members!

Elijial

Swashbuckler
I have been playing for the better part of the last three years and have seen alot of guilds and friends disapaer. If you have any good friends that you have lost contact with for whatever reason, find them here (They might have come back and be logged on as other pirates!) . For example, my favorite guild that I've been was Inferno Warriors. Over the years we faded out, but I would'nt be supprised to find them back on POTCO after all the changes. Good luck everyone
EDIT (Jan 31, 2011 at 4:55 PM):
Any old Inferno Warriors out there? Eliza Seascarlett, Nelly Macfury, Logan, Tad Inferno, Jamie Dreadvane, Captain Blood? Anybody? Inferno Warriors was the funnest guild ive seen since.

I have played for 2 years..... first on 1 account but then forgot the password lvl 16 but anyway I had lots of friends..... brings back old memories. ( is thinking of past for real )

i wish i could bring back shipwrecker. i miss him.
frown.gif
:(

I have played for 2 years..... first on 1 account but then forgot the password lvl 16 but anyway I had lots of friends..... brings back old memories. ( is thinking of past for real )

happened to me too..except i forgot my username and password
oops.gif
lol

If they are good memories, its worth remembering.

lol i have a memory span of a gold fish =(... i always forget things.. like today it was -22 and i left the house with one glove... cuz thats really gonna keep me warm lol

-22 uh i assume you dont do alot of outdoor activities in the winter.

Back