Glitch  Red LvL tags??

Ben chainhound

Buccaneer
Hey i saw for the first time, two people pvping each other on tortuga with their lvl tags red, is this a glitch or something???

:flag:

Meh... seen it but nvr learned it... is it something u get banned for, cause D don't need that :p

JJ!!! Even I did that glitch once! And I don't PvP more than probably 10 times ... :p
My friend told me to 'face' the exact direction, and then at exactly 1 second we jumped out ...
You must have more patience at that kind of stuff, I get impatient easily, I can't wait 1 second. xD No, jk, I just time it wrong. Or stupid me accidentally hits the keyboard and runs forward into the tunnel thing too early.

You must have more patience at that kind of stuff, I get impatient easily, I can't wait 1 second. xD No, jk, I just time it wrong. Or stupid me accidentally hits the keyboard and runs forward into the tunnel thing too early.

Well, you were right on that 'patience' part ... We had to come back and do it over and over bc timing was everything. Plus, my computer crashed me several times too while doing it. Idk why. :confused:

I always got the never loading black screen when I attempted to do it lol. Haven't tried it since

Back